HomePortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterFAQLog in
Latest topics
» New Site!
Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:31 pm by Mike

» Are You Guys Excited for the New Site!?
Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:02 am by Mike

» New Force Awakens trailer released!
Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:40 am by i-TheDestroyer-L

» Happy Birthday!!!~~~
Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:09 am by Guest

» Basic necessities for Battlefront
Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:09 pm by SG-17

» Infected and Boss
Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:11 am by Rugal

» Admin Changes
Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:14 am by Splinter

» DoomGaze
Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:47 am by Desperado

Top posters
{Delta}

Kratos

{BOT}A-Hole

Stern

Phantom

{ѕтя}σвℓινιση

Mike

Fir3hazard

SG-17

IcemaN

Share | 

To everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IcemaN
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: To everyone   Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:42 pm

We've had good times, we've had bad. We've made friends out of enemies and enemies of our friends. We turned this game into something more than just any other experience, we formed a community. The experiences we've had are things we'll never forget. Ranging from the people to the game play, this place has been nothing short of a home for the most of us. At the very least it was a nice refreshment from life to come in to. I honestly believe we sold this game more than lucasarts did, I look forward to everything coming to us in next gen and the BFC Fantasy Football league that we are trying to start (publicity, fuck yeah). Not too many people had faith that we could maintain a community but we did it, 11 seasons guys. Congratulations. I think I say it best for the staff when I say thank you to everyone who participated from the old to the new, we kept it alive. I have a ton more to say and a sober post will follow after the seasons complete end. Until then thank you all for the great experiences you have given everyone.

Also congrats to BOT and LSJ for making finals this season and congrats to LSJ for winning it, you guys truly deserved it.

Sincerely,

Your friendly, neighborhood Icey Wink

Also will someone please delete my HoF bio cause I wrote that shit when I was like 14

x6
x7

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sparta

PostSubject: Re: To everyone   Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:37 pm

This is so true. Even on pc people know about BFC. I've never really had the chance to be part of this community, but I can say it's the best swbf2 community out there. I hope if you guys stay around so that I can be a part of it, most of you know me somewhat already. The friendships made here will carry on for years past this game, and you guys are truly blessed.

Also congrats to LSJ for winning season 11, it was an intense and fun game to watch. BoT you guys played well too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{BOT}A-Hole

PostSubject: Re: To everyone   Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Honestly this game is the gayest game of all time, but the matches make it the best of all time. When my friends come over and see that i still a got Ps2, bitches be like da fuck is this ancient shit...they dont know that i still play it. But i doubt this game is truly going to die. Im sure their will be at least 1 more season since the new battlefront wont be coming out anytime soon...

"I think i'm gay guys" - Naga during a skype call.
"Let me suck your dick" - Naga offering me a bj after admitting that he is a queer.
"I'm fine with those quotes" - Naga after seeing these quotes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{Delta}
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: To everyone   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:27 pm

BFC FF league for sure - and Ahole, you're probably right.  Hopefully by next season we'll have a dry run on a new site.

(MVP)

x5

x7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To everyone   Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:27 am

We've had 691 matches(not including tournament/playoff battles) played through these eleven seasons on the BFC. Not bad for a game which was declared dead back in late 07 when the next gen consoles came out. This community has come such a long way since then. We are more tight-knit than ever. If the servers do go down, it's been a great run and hopefully we can continue it on SWBF3. If they stay up, then one final season next summer before SWBF3 comes will be the plan.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theswbfc.forumotion.com
Wicked

PostSubject: Re: To everyone   Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:38 am

Even though I'm probably one of the newest faces in the BFC, I looked forward to each season, back in season 9, I counted down the days until it started same with season 10. I was more hyped for the BFC each and every year than when I turned 16 and was old enough to drive.

I've been extremely passionate about this game and this community since I became apart of it and I'm glad I am able to be apart of it. I'm thankful that this game could have friends that last much longer than this game will ever last and I hope we'll be able to move to BF3 as a community.

Thanks to everyone that participated in the BFC from Season 1 to a rookie in Season 11.

x3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: To everyone   Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:49 am

IcemaN wrote:
Also will someone please delete my HoF bio cause I wrote that shit when I was like 14

Every time i go back and read my bio i have the same thought
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fir3hazard

PostSubject: Re: To everyone   Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:42 am

one of the worst things ever to happen to me and my summers, but it was pretty fuckin fun.
just wish i woulda joined the community sooner
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ruthlessgaming.enjin.com
SG-17

PostSubject: Re: To everyone   Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:31 pm

I haven't actually played this game seriously since 2009, but I always love it and I've enjoyed being a part of this community through its ups and downs.

PostSubject: Re: To everyone   

Back to top Go down

To everyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Battlefront Community :: The Cantina :: General Discussion-
Jump to: