HomePortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterFAQLog in
Latest topics
» New Site!
Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 12:31 pm by Mike

» Are You Guys Excited for the New Site!?
Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:02 am by Mike

» New Force Awakens trailer released!
Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:40 am by i-TheDestroyer-L

» Happy Birthday!!!~~~
Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 9:09 am by Guest

» Basic necessities for Battlefront
Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 8:09 pm by SG-17

» Infected and Boss
Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 7:11 am by Rugal

» Admin Changes
Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 2:14 am by Splinter

» DoomGaze
Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 8:47 am by Desperado

Top posters
{Delta}
Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for I_vote_lcapBattlefront in the 10 best games to watch for I_voting_barBattlefront in the 10 best games to watch for I_vote_rcap 
Kratos
Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for I_vote_lcapBattlefront in the 10 best games to watch for I_voting_barBattlefront in the 10 best games to watch for I_vote_rcap 
{BOT}A-Hole
Stern
Phantom
{ѕтя}σвℓινιση
Mike
Fir3hazard
SG-17
IcemaN

Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark

Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for Empty
PostSubject: Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for   Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 6:23 am

Here's the link:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/technology/10-best-games-watch-out-4852506

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for   Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 4:12 am

no shit
Back to top Go down
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for   Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:25 pm

I think the point was 1) that critics and the editorial think Star Wars: Battlefront will be that good despite it's true lack of success as a top game and 2) it's a good thing for Star Wars fans who have been waiting.

$$PIMP$$

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for   Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 1:12 am

LAK wrote:
no shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarz
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for   Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 1:47 am

$$PIMP$$ wrote:
LAK wrote:
no shit

Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for Bfcseason2champs
Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for HOF-userbar
Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for Scarzcomeback
Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for Season2Jedichamps MVP
Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for Season7
Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for Gruntuser1_zps8e4f7b40 MVP
Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for  border=
Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for G7tc7Lb
Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for ZuN4gEw MVP
Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for IFvxxJt
Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for Scarzisgood
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splinter
Splinter

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for   Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 4:51 am

If that was the I'd just put it in the convo topic, lol. The game's been big since it was announced.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swbf2legends.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for   Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefront in the 10 best games to watch for
Page 1 of 1