HomePortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterFAQLog in
Latest topics
» New Site!
Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:31 pm by Mike

» Are You Guys Excited for the New Site!?
Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:02 am by Mike

» New Force Awakens trailer released!
Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:40 am by i-TheDestroyer-L

» Happy Birthday!!!~~~
Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:09 am by Guest

» Basic necessities for Battlefront
Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:09 pm by SG-17

» Infected and Boss
Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:11 am by Rugal

» Admin Changes
Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:14 am by Splinter

» DoomGaze
Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:47 am by Desperado

Top posters
{Delta}
 
Kratos
 
{BOT}A-Hole
 
Stern
 
Phantom
 
{ѕтя}σвℓινιση
 
Mike
 
Fir3hazard
 
SG-17
 
IcemaN
 

Share | 
 

 What Clans Lived On?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Demon_Blade
Member


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:12 am

SG-17 wrote:
I never even bothered with the multiplayer in Civ5 since I doubt I'd have the patience.
I do that while playing something else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoomGaze
Member


Posts : 47
Join date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:31 am

Demon_Blade wrote:
DoomGaze wrote:
Dark wrote:
SoF is still alive and active. We always have people on in our teamspeak server and play random games on PC and PS4. We actually started doing a "SWBF2 game night" recently on PC to get everyone playing something together. Usually on a weekend or whenever we feel like playing. I rented a 24 player server also, because I was tired of all the shitty servers people play in, haha. Anyway, we are all alive and well here in SoF. Our website is http://sofgaming.com if you wanted to stop by or whatever. Our teamspeak server is ts.sofgaming.com, password is SOF.

Glad to here TPB is still going strong, Desperado. We are coming up on 10 years aswell at the end of the year, in December. Smile

What games besides battlefront do you play on the PC?

I'd also like everyone to know PC>>>>>>>>>>>Consoles. Although the Call of Duty community kinda sucks on the PC.

There is alot of moba play on pc with some of our guys. League, Smite, occasional dota(not so much)?
We end up playing CiV, Age of Empires, Warframe, Borderlands, Garys mod. Basically what ever want to play that day. We don't limit ourselves to one boring game. We have several.

I've tried Dota and League, I didn't really either but i do LOVE the shit out of Heroes of the Storm. Have you guys played that yet? That, Hearthstone (lol tcg games), Diablo and Call of Duty are probably the games I play the most. Let me know when if you guys are ever playing battlefront on PC, I'd love to play with some ps2 players. Even though I'm going to get fucking wrecked since I haven't really played this game "competitively" for like 8 years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desperado
Member
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2013-05-17
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:14 am

Doomgaze you got wrecked all the time when you did play, why hold back now?

_________________


{JOG}MrClean wrote:
DELTA MAYBE YOU DONT'T HEAR SO WELL WITH ALL THOSE DICKS IN YOUR FACE.

KEEP YOUR CHIPMUNK ASS OFF THIS THREAD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoomGaze
Member


Posts : 47
Join date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:27 am

Desperado wrote:
Doomgaze you got wrecked all the time when you did play, why hold back now?

True that. I'm probably going to get a PS4 soon cause yeah why not, how often do you guys play COD?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splinter
Member
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-05-19
Age : 23
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:29 am

I have Heroes of the Storm but don't play it as much as I do LoL. It's fun when I'm looking for something to play tho.

_________________
"It's futile.  Step aside.  My orders are absolute."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swbf2legends.forumotion.com
DoomGaze
Member


Posts : 47
Join date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:45 am

Splinter wrote:
I have Heroes of the Storm but don't play it as much as I do LoL.  It's fun when I'm looking for something to play tho.

Hey add me sometime if you ever feel like playing battle tag Session#1527
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desperado
Member
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2013-05-17
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:48 am

DoomGaze wrote:
Desperado wrote:
Doomgaze you got wrecked all the time when you did play, why hold back now?

True that. I'm probably going to get a PS4 soon cause yeah why not, how often do you guys play COD?

Me and most of the TPB guys are on CoD practically every day. Lately, its been me, Jackal, Eric, and Mindfreak. Diva, Parasite, Resnor (marauder), Quarantined, Roman, Drummer (GmShrkN), and Catman not so much, but they're around.

All I ever see Poison and Delta play are Madden and Destiny though. Damn chipmunks Smile

_________________


{JOG}MrClean wrote:
DELTA MAYBE YOU DONT'T HEAR SO WELL WITH ALL THOSE DICKS IN YOUR FACE.

KEEP YOUR CHIPMUNK ASS OFF THIS THREAD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:03 am

Good sir I am far from a chipmunk; Delta on the otherhand... I play CoD sometimes, not near as much as I used to so I get sad when I don't play as well and go back to Destiny, lol.
Back to top Go down
DoomGaze
Member


Posts : 47
Join date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:15 am

I just tryed getting on Battlefront on PC for the lawls and it won't let me connect to anything? Is the only way to play it is through this stupid Game Ranger crap?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demon_Blade
Member


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:28 am

DoomGaze wrote:
I just tryed getting on Battlefront on PC for the lawls and it won't let me connect to anything? Is the only way to play it is through this stupid Game Ranger crap?

No you do not use game ranger at all. That is basically free spyware haha. GO here and read this. Also when you go to put in the new applications make sure to just rename the old one.

http://sofgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=453


Also we have played heroes of the storm I forgot about that. It is in open beta now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoomGaze
Member


Posts : 47
Join date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:37 am

Demon_Blade wrote:
DoomGaze wrote:
I just tryed getting on Battlefront on PC for the lawls and it won't let me connect to anything? Is the only way to play it is through this stupid Game Ranger crap?

No you do not use game ranger at all. That is basically free spyware haha. GO here and read this. Also when you go to put in the new applications make sure to just rename the old one.

http://sofgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=453


Also we have played heroes of the storm I forgot about that. It is in open beta now?  

Nope, still closed beta but chances are if you sign/signed up you'll get an invite. Everyone I know got in EXCEPT me, I had to pays 40 dollars for the founders pack to get in. It was worth it though, I have a decent collection of heroes now. Also, everyone I know who used to play DOTA or League and has gotten into HOTS hasn't gone back...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SG-17
Member
avatar

Posts : 198
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:53 pm

I'm a fan of long drawn out games of Civ that can last weeks. I use the Grand Campaign mod and the mid that let's me have more than 22 civs on a map, I normally run 30.

30 civs plus city states on a TSL Earth map with Grand Campaign on King can last 30 or more hours of gametime.

As for PC gaming in general, that's about it outside of heavily modded Bethesda games and classics that are unplayable on their original consoles for me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SGC17
Demon_Blade
Member


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:51 pm

DoomGaze wrote:
Demon_Blade wrote:
DoomGaze wrote:
I just tryed getting on Battlefront on PC for the lawls and it won't let me connect to anything? Is the only way to play it is through this stupid Game Ranger crap?

No you do not use game ranger at all. That is basically free spyware haha. GO here and read this. Also when you go to put in the new applications make sure to just rename the old one.

http://sofgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=453


Also we have played heroes of the storm I forgot about that. It is in open beta now?  


Nope, still closed beta but chances are if you sign/signed up you'll get an invite. Everyone I know got in EXCEPT me, I had to pays 40 dollars for the founders  pack to get in. It was worth it though, I have a decent collection of heroes now. Also, everyone I know who used to play DOTA or League and has gotten into HOTS hasn't gone back...

If you add me on battle net we can play some time. DemonBlade #1717
My heroes collection is piss poor so yea.. haha

SG17 wrote:
I'm a fan of long drawn out games of Civ that can last weeks. I use the Grand Campaign mod and the mid that let's me have more than 22 civs on a map, I normally run 30.

30 civs plus city states on a TSL Earth map with Grand Campaign on King can last 30 or more hours of gametime.

As for PC gaming in general, that's about it outside of heavily modded Bethesda games and classics that are unplayable on their original consoles for me.

I to enjoy long games aswell the only problem doing that with real people is to be able to complete it cause no everyone has the highest attention for the game.

I recently intruded my fiancee to PC gaming and built a computer up for her. She wont play skyrim any other way now. SO much better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:35 pm

Demon_Blade wrote:
I recently intruded my fiancee to PC gaming and built a computer up for her. She wont play skyrim any other way now. SO much better.

I'm still not used to seeing SWBFII guys getting married, lol. Congrats DB.

I've never played a modded Bethesda game, though I do own Skyrim and New Vegas on Steam. I've never had a computer capable of running those games well enough to warrant not playing them on PS3. I'm getting a nice desktop soon though, so I'll probably try it out.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Blade
Member


Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:38 pm

Thank you
It is very worth it, you are better off relying on a PC anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splinter
Member
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2013-05-19
Age : 23
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:00 am

PC Skyrim is hands down better than consoles, that's the one game I would legitimately say would be far more worth to play on PC than any other platform. The mods are incredible especially if you have one good enough to handle the best ones out there, and they only get better with time.

_________________
"It's futile.  Step aside.  My orders are absolute."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swbf2legends.forumotion.com
SG-17
Member
avatar

Posts : 198
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:18 am

Yeah, even though I prefer playing 99% of games on console, I'd always play Bethesda games on PC first.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SGC17
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:36 am

The consoles could never handle the games, lol. Especially Fallout 3 and Skyrim in my experience. I'd love to see a Fallout or Elder Scrolls on PS4, which makes me very excited for Bethesda's upcoming E3 conference.
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Founder
Founder


Posts : 1112
Join date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:19 am

Desperado wrote:
DoomGaze wrote:
Desperado wrote:
Doomgaze you got wrecked all the time when you did play, why hold back now?

True that. I'm probably going to get a PS4 soon cause yeah why not, how often do you guys play COD?

Me and most of the TPB guys are on CoD practically every day. Lately, its been me, Jackal, Eric, and Mindfreak. Diva, Parasite, Resnor (marauder), Quarantined, Roman, Drummer (GmShrkN), and Catman not so much, but they're around.

All I ever see Poison and Delta play are Madden and Destiny though. Damn chipmunks Smile
Just not a fan of the new CoD. I'll dabble - but Black Ops (the first one) has been my favorite so far.

_________________
4x Champ (Seasons 1, 2, 3, 10) [Left with crown]

(MVP)

x5

x7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desperado
Member
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2013-05-17
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:55 am

Same here, Black Ops 1 is my favorite CoD

_________________


{JOG}MrClean wrote:
DELTA MAYBE YOU DONT'T HEAR SO WELL WITH ALL THOSE DICKS IN YOUR FACE.

KEEP YOUR CHIPMUNK ASS OFF THIS THREAD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:15 am

CoD4 pl0x.
Back to top Go down
SG-17
Member
avatar

Posts : 198
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:56 pm

Black Ops 2 was the one I played the most. I was still playing SWBF2 when COD4 and WaW came out. MW2 was a trainwreck, and Bad Company 2 overshadowed BO1 for me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SGC17
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:18 pm

MW2 would have been the greatest CoD if IW had actually fixed the issues with the game instead of trollin everyone. Still a good CoD though despite the weird shit.
Back to top Go down
SG-17
Member
avatar

Posts : 198
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 25
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:26 pm

I'm only playing AW because it's all I got that works well on my shitty internet. Battlefield 4 can be hit or miss on DSL, at least in COD everyone gets equally screwed over.

I'll play BF4 again though when the free maps come out. Hopefully I'm back in town with good cable Internet by the time SWBF3 comes out or else I'll have to buy it digitally and preload the game and inevitable day one patch patch so I can play at midnight.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SGC17
Desperado
Member
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2013-05-17
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:19 pm

Lol SG you better have decent internet when SWBF comes out or that digital download will take you like 12 hours. You wont be playing at midnight!!

And F MW2.......that game was all about killstreaks.

_________________


{JOG}MrClean wrote:
DELTA MAYBE YOU DONT'T HEAR SO WELL WITH ALL THOSE DICKS IN YOUR FACE.

KEEP YOUR CHIPMUNK ASS OFF THIS THREAD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What Clans Lived On?   

Back to top Go down
 
What Clans Lived On?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» DOOM CLANS ARE THE BEST
» Old clans and Old favorite parts
» Lord of the Clans Beta
» iPhone app: Clash of Clans
» Clash of Clans

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Battlefront Community :: The Cantina :: General Discussion-
Jump to: