HomePortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterFAQLog in
Latest topics
» New Site!
Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:31 pm by Mike

» Are You Guys Excited for the New Site!?
Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:02 am by Mike

» New Force Awakens trailer released!
Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:40 am by i-TheDestroyer-L

» Happy Birthday!!!~~~
Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:09 am by Guest

» Basic necessities for Battlefront
Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:09 pm by SG-17

» Infected and Boss
Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:11 am by Rugal

» Admin Changes
Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:14 am by Splinter

» DoomGaze
Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:47 am by Desperado

Top posters
{Delta}

Kratos

{BOT}A-Hole

Stern

Phantom

{ѕтя}σвℓινιση

Mike

Fir3hazard

SG-17

IcemaN

Share | 

Fevens

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Fevens   Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:15 pm

Hey i was just wondering how SC is doing and if there are any plans for SWBFIII?
Back to top Go down
Eddard Stark

PostSubject: Re: Fevens   Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:19 pm

SC was never a clan clan. We were just a bunch of people who played SWBF2. Not enough dedication to the game. It was just fun to play for hours on end. I remember all the original clan servers where we would join the server and get matches started. But it was just for our own amusement. We kept our own records and didn't talk about them. We didn't do anything competitive until COD world at war.

So with all that said, I doubt we'll be clan/team when Battlefront rolls around. We'll all get the game but a bunch of us have one console or the other. And it seems too expensive (and dumb) to get both consoles. So it's up in the air at the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Fevens   Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:41 am

Alright cool. I was just curious because - well honestly - I know almost nothing about SC except that there was a Warrent Officer rank Cool . If ya'll do end up having enough though ya'll should definitely sign for the ladders and do a few games here and there. At the very least to promote the website and community Smile
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Fevens   Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:55 am

Eddard Stark wrote:
SC was never a clan clan. We were just a bunch of people who played SWBF2. Not enough dedication to the game. It was just fun to play for hours on end. I remember all the original clan servers where we would join the server and get matches started. But it was just for our own amusement. We kept our own records and didn't talk about them. We didn't do anything competitive until COD world at war.

So with all that said, I doubt we'll be clan/team when Battlefront rolls around. We'll all get the game but a bunch of us have one console or the other. And it seems too expensive (and dumb) to get both consoles. So it's up in the air at the moment.
Still have contact with Burner92?

(MVP)

x5

x7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eddard Stark

PostSubject: Re: Fevens   Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:57 am

Definitely still in contact with Burner. All the SC guys are on my Facebook friends list.

And LAK, you know nothing about SC because we weren't flamboyant with our presence. We didn't attend any tournaments with Sonic Army or the BFC. We didn't recruit. We still have the same 7 of us from the very beginning. Like I said, SWBF2 was a fun game. And all of SC loves Star Wars. We have a page where we post up Star Wars related material too to discuss.

{Delta}
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Fevens   Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:26 am

Eddard Stark wrote:
Definitely still in contact with Burner. All the SC guys are on my Facebook friends list.

And LAK, you know nothing about SC because we weren't flamboyant with our presence. We didn't attend any tournaments with Sonic Army or the BFC. We didn't recruit. We still have the same 7 of us from the very beginning. Like I said, SWBF2 was a fun game. And all of SC loves Star Wars. We have a page where we post up Star Wars related material too to discuss.  

If Burner remembers me, let him know =TS=Delta says hi. Was quite a long time ago though. SC, CvC, and TS had an early "alliance" of sorts vs. TRF (Onslaught and DarkSoul) back in the day when people did those things.

(MVP)

x5

x7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eddard Stark

PostSubject: Re: Fevens   Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:59 am

I remember the alliance with CvC and TS. Onslaught was an ass though. Talented. But either too erratic for any kind of organization and seemed way more fitting with MOH than SC.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fevens   

Back to top Go down

Fevens
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Battlefront Community :: The Cantina :: General Discussion-
Jump to: