HomePortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterFAQLog in
Latest topics
» New Site!
Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:31 pm by Mike

» Are You Guys Excited for the New Site!?
Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:02 am by Mike

» New Force Awakens trailer released!
Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:40 am by i-TheDestroyer-L

» Happy Birthday!!!~~~
Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:45 am by Dark

» Basic necessities for Battlefront
Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:09 pm by SG-17

» Infected and Boss
Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:11 am by Rugal

» Admin Changes
Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:14 am by Splinter

» DoomGaze
Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:47 am by Desperado

Top posters
{Delta}

Kratos

{BOT}A-Hole

Stern

Phantom

{ѕтя}σвℓινιση

Mike

Fir3hazard

SG-17

IcemaN

Share | 

This game LIVES!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DSF-Cartman

PostSubject: This game LIVES!!   Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:37 am

I am so happy to see this game is still alive in some form. I haven't played in aages. I just got a ps2 to HDMI converter and hopped on. Thanks to that good'ol sticky i can get online again! If anybody remembers me and wants to play let me know. I can get on after 1030 PST usually. I am also on PS4 as F-L-E-X-O if you want to add me. I cant WAIT until the next battlefront. I have seen some familiar names around here already and recent too!

Hope to see you guys again!

Ive also got soo many questions!

Does still play. They always had a funny server also {DD}? i think.

=DSF=Cartman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SG-17

PostSubject: Re: This game LIVES!!   Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:04 pm

The Question is long gone as far as I can tell. Their site has been down for a few years and I've only seen TwistedD on the PS4.

I think DD is still here somewhere.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This game LIVES!!   Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:16 pm

Wasn't around for the DSF days but welcome back, man. As you've noticed, there are a few people active on this site that were around back then. So you should be able to reunite with some old school players and talk about the old days with em'.

Any chance we'll see you playing for a clan in the summer SWBF2 BFC season? If you're interested, we can get you added to the list of free agents.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theswbfc.forumotion.com
Blood

PostSubject: Re: This game LIVES!!   Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:59 pm

Good to hear from you man, glad to see some old guys back and in action. Last time I played with you was in that battle DSF vs the clan you made with icecreamman around 07. (dont remember the exact name). Anyway good to see yah, you should try and get metallic and those other guys back on and make things interesting.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SG-17

PostSubject: Re: This game LIVES!!   Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:32 am

Poison wrote:
Hi Cartman. The Question isn't dead but they seem pretty inactive. The Hangar Bay is long gone but I found this site from their old twitter page. http://thequestiononline.enjin.com/ Looks like they play CoD and Destiny on PS4.

Really the same situation for DD. I think Stern said he and Spud just play NHL together on PS3 a lot. I don't know about other games, but their site only has 3 active users in the last month.

I think LAK gave you the rundown on chat last night, but we're having a clan ladder with a $600 prize starting mid/late May if you're interested in joining a team.
I had no idea that the Question lived on past the fall of the Hangar Bay. TwistedD never told me otherwise.

Last edited by SG-17 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/SGC17
{Delta}
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: This game LIVES!!   Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:01 am

DSF-Cartman wrote:
I am so happy to see this game is still alive in some form. I haven't played in aages. I just got a ps2 to HDMI converter and hopped on. Thanks to that good'ol sticky i can get online again! If anybody remembers me and wants to play let me know. I can get on after 1030 PST usually. I am also on PS4 as F-L-E-X-O if you want to add me. I cant WAIT until the next battlefront. I have seen some familiar names around here already and recent too!

Hope to see you guys again!

Ive also got soo many questions!

=DSF=Cartman

Long time no see man. Good to see you visiting. Despy and Doom post on the occasion, and the SoF guys are helping us build a new (nice not forumotion) website. I'm on the DSF facebook group, are you too? I don't know pretty much anyone's names on there.

(MVP)

x5

x7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: This game LIVES!!   Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:01 pm

DD is fairly active on PS4. For the specific games and number of people, you'd have to ask Spud. I don't have a PS4, but from what Spud has told me, many members are still around and are getting SWBF3

PostSubject: Re: This game LIVES!!   Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:08 pm

DSF-Cartman wrote:

=DSF=Cartman

Yes {DD} still plays. and we'll be on SWBF on PS4. March 22 is DD's 9th birthday. Next year, a few months after SWBF comes out, {DD} will be 10 years old.

Poison wrote:
Really the same situation for DD. I think Stern said he and Spud just play NHL together on PS3 a lot. I don't know about other games, but their site only has 3 active users in the last month.

{DD} is very much alive, and stronger than ever. We have 80+ members on two different console, PS3 & PS4. We have about half our guys on PS4 so far, with more joining daily. Our core is still in tact along with all 3 founders, who are all very active within DD. Todd, Zippa, Snakeyes, Apoc, Brewmac etc... We do not use the site much anymore, but still keep it updated if nothing else to help keep us organized, and maintain the relic and nostalgia that goes with an old SWBF2 clan site. With Facebook, mics, and the PS4 allowing for much greater communication then the PS2/PS3 or site could ever do, websites are becoming extinct. We're a little old school, a cold beer and mic after work, & just play to have fun.

Stern wrote:
DD is fairly active on PS4. For the specific games and number of people, you'd have to ask Spud. I don't have a PS4, but from what Spud has told me, many members are still around and are getting SWBF3

As for games, our next 'home' game is a no-brainer, SWBF on PS4. So until then, we're everywhere. We're on Destiny, GTA, CoD, NHL, NBA, FIFA, BF4, AC, & more. Pick a game and there's at least a dozen DD to play with. Pick your game.

Well, it's great to see some old names at the BFC. I wanted to get on here and say hi to some old friends, and provide a voice for DD in what can sometimes be hostile territory. Very Happy Any criticism or questions, please direct to me, so we can speak the truth about {DD}. I truly appreciate that you guys have been able to keep this going for as long as you have. We hope you keep in touch with DD and continue to invite us to your events, and we'll do the same.

For those interested in contacting DD, below is our website, and founder's PSN's & mine. Hit us up anytime. Long live {DD}! Pce

http://ddarmy.forumotion.com/

Todd{DD}01 || TODD-01-DD
snakeeyes{DD}2 || the_Snakeeyez
Zippa{DD}3 || zip_3

SPUD{DD}ELITE90 || SPUD-9

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ddarmy.forumotion.com/
SG-17

PostSubject: Re: This game LIVES!!   Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:48 pm

80 members? You guys keep a roster?

Also, still calling yourselves a "server army " or have you given in to calling yourselves a clan?

One more thing, do you run a BF4 PS4 server?

PostSubject: Re: This game LIVES!!   Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:03 pm

SG-17 wrote:
80 members? You guys keep a roster?

Also, still calling yourselves a "server army " or have you given in to calling yourselves a clan?

One more thing, do you run a BF4 PS4 server?

Yes we keep a roster. 82 to be exact and growing. Click link, left side of page. Active at the top, inactive at the bottom. http://ddarmy.forumotion.com/

We call ourselves a server army mainly for tradition sake and that's our history. I won't give you a DD history lesson (unless you'd like, might bore some people). We were founded as somewhat of the black sheep of the SWBF community, so we learned to embrace that role. Our founders were originally banned from the .COM server (.COM wars to follow Shocked ), and not liked by the clans because of our size, lack of rules, skill, and team damage off server. We want our members to have freedom to do what they want, but still be a part of the DD family. We have no ranks (just founders & people who run different aspects of DD), no real rules, and despise any hint at clan drama. We like to drink beer, talk shit, and have fun. Some can't handle that. We were founded on theses ideas, so we try not to forget our roots. I know being called a server army and not a clan is always controversial over here, but we feel like we can call ourselves what we choose. A 'clan' is too restrictive. And if we conformed to being a 'clan' because that's what people think we are, then we go against our founding principles. But that's just my opinion. Some call us a clan, but I prefer anything but that. Very Happy

No we do not run a BF4 server. We have a small handful of guys there, but probably more on CoD, so hard for us to justify paying for a server on a game that not as many play. We plan on bringing back T_O_DD*~conquest~* for SWBF.

Great to see you SG-17. Hope that helps answer your questions. You on PS4? PSN?

Back to top Go down
SG-17

PostSubject: Re: This game LIVES!!   Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:19 pm

Hit me with the history, it's what I went to college for.

Yeah I'm on PS4, my PSN is surprise, SG-17.

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: This game LIVES!!   Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:38 pm

Cartman got thread jacked.

(MVP)

x5

x7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Splinter

PostSubject: Re: This game LIVES!!   Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:43 am

LAK wrote:
spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam
spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swbf2legends.forumotion.com
i-TheDestroyer-L

PostSubject: Re: This game LIVES!!   Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:49 am

.... *+1 post count*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IceCreamMan

PostSubject: Re: This game LIVES!!   Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:53 am

ayyyyyyyy its my baby cartman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPUD

PostSubject: Re: This game LIVES!!   Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:04 pm

Splinter wrote:
LAK wrote:

I'll try not to use so many big words next time.

{Delta} wrote:
Cartman got thread jacked.
IceCreamMan wrote:
ayyyyyyyy its my baby cartman

Sorry his topic got jacked. Just trying to answer Cartman & SG's questions about DD, and thought it was a fun conversation. We appreciate all the attention, classic BFC. The short answer is, Yes. DD still plays, thanks for asking.

Where's Curt Schilling when you need him. Back on topic?

Back to top Go down
SG-17

PostSubject: Re: This game LIVES!!   Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:55 pm

There is no topic. The fact we're posting at all is a good thing.

PostSubject: Re: This game LIVES!!   Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:54 am

No worries gents, I didn't really have a topic...

whats up homie I.C.M., i can't get on skype anymore for some reason. I've tried wiping and d/l'ing again with no luck.

I didn't really remember the members for DD and the question, I just remember playing in their rooms after I didn't have a clan anymore. Though i do remember ablackho? he was funny on the mic.

Anybody know if =DSF=Eros still plays? he went by acutebunny quite often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SG-17

PostSubject: Re: This game LIVES!!   Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:32 pm

Didn't ablackho hang out in Official a lot? I think he frequented their forums anyway.

Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: This game LIVES!!   Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:02 am

DSF-Cartman wrote:

Anybody know if =DSF=Eros still plays? he went by acutebunny quite often.

I was going to ask you that, I haven't heard or seen from him in a long time.

(MVP)

x5

x7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SG-17

PostSubject: Re: This game LIVES!!   Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:55 pm

Looks like there is a second site but it's just as inactive as the other.

http://www.thequestionlive.com/

PostSubject: Re: This game LIVES!!   

Back to top Go down

This game LIVES!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1