HomePortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterFAQLog in
Latest topics
» New Site!
Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:31 pm by Mike

» Are You Guys Excited for the New Site!?
Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:02 am by Mike

» New Force Awakens trailer released!
Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:40 am by i-TheDestroyer-L

» Happy Birthday!!!~~~
Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:09 am by Guest

» Basic necessities for Battlefront
Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:09 pm by SG-17

» Infected and Boss
Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:11 am by Rugal

» Admin Changes
Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:14 am by Splinter

» DoomGaze
Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:47 am by Desperado

Top posters
{Delta}

Kratos

{BOT}A-Hole

Stern

Phantom

{ѕтя}σвℓινιση

Mike

Fir3hazard

SG-17

IcemaN

Share | 

Crapgamer for Hall Of Fame!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

PostSubject: Crapgamer for Hall Of Fame!   Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:42 am

This might come off as a bit of a joke, but I'd seriously like to be considered for the SWBF2 HOF. I have played SWBF2 since it released in November of 2005, I was in Merc and started MoH and both were extremely successful and I only lost a single clan match and that was in a tournament in Sonic Army, I was forced to use a sniper class by Dragon Reborn in that match as well.

I've beaten most of the people in the HOF, I think my clan at some point has played and beaten most of the peoples clans in there as well. People look at me more as a joke in the later years, but when I was in Merc and the first year or so of MoH I was a force as an engineer. I did a ton of great strategies, elevated my team around me and I think I've contributed to the community in a lot of positive ways.

I'd seriously like some consideration for what I've accomplished and I'm sure my teammates and even ex teammates would agree.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

PostSubject: Re: Crapgamer for Hall Of Fame!   Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:52 am

I know i am a biased source but if crapgamer was in a battle, he was a great motivator and he made us achieve much more than we would have without him because would not allow us to underachieve.... We all looked at him as a great strategist and the best leader anyone could have asked for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kratos
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crapgamer for Hall Of Fame!   Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:05 am

We'll take it into consideration. I don't want to say too much, but your leadership skills are unquestioned. In my opinion, MOH probably would've won season two if it had a playoff system like we do now(which probably would've helped your hall of fame credentials a lot). Anyways, yeah we'll take everything into consideration and make a decision on your hall of fame status.

Reminder though... BFC hall of fame is only based on what has happened on the BFC. Though your impact on the BFC was still substantial regardless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theswbfc.forumotion.com
crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Crapgamer for Hall Of Fame!   Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:09 am

Its all good, I appreciate it. Usually I wouldn't ask but sometimes its nice to get recognized every once and a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{Delta}
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Crapgamer for Hall Of Fame!   Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:49 am

Not opposed...you were a good player who lead a clan who had an "era" after the RA-DSF era...so that does stand for something.

(MVP)

x5

x7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Crapgamer for Hall Of Fame!   Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:21 am

Well according to Twitter I made the Hall Of Fame, so I thank you guys for that.

I'd like to take a minute to thank my clan and in particular guys like Rockethoe, Snipes, Shotty, Asap, Duece, Fannypack, Hellhammer, Gravedigger, Skanky Nugget and anyone I might have missed.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 was more than a game to me, I sunk months of my life into it, I also sunk a good amount of time into this site and tried to keep it as active as I could, there was always drama around this game and sometimes that was half of the fun, but I wouldn't change a thing with how it all turned out. There has never before and never since been such a community as this and I'm thankful for having spent a good amount of my time gaming with you guys.

No matter if you played with us or against us hopefully we made an impression, this truly does mean a lot to me. Thanks.

CG-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{Delta}
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Crapgamer for Hall Of Fame!   Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:57 pm

<3 CG...how is MoH doing nowadays? Its unfortunate that you guys started PS3 stuff AFTER I left, would have loved to be apart of that team (that is...if you still do any PS3 stuff...I thought I saw something on it).

(MVP)

x5

x7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Crapgamer for Hall Of Fame!   Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:00 pm

Well we did some GB's on MW3 a couple of months ago on Xbox 360. My PS3 team all left for the most part and it was a bit much for me to run that side as well, people tend to be impatient and want GB's all the time, even when they aren't ready. So the new recruits we had on PS3 all left as well. As a clan we mostly play Gears 3 but not on GB, MW3 is so bad that we've all but stopped playing that.

Gravedigger moved and has bad internet, so he isn't around much anymore.

We still try to game together whenever we can. I'm actually hoping Medal Of Honor is good, fingers crossed for Black Ops 2, we did pretty good on the first one and hopefully the second one is even better.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
{Delta}
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Crapgamer for Hall Of Fame!   Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:05 pm

I hated MW3...love BF3, but unfortunately have only played 1 match on BF3 with the business at school. CoD kinda gotten old didn't even bother to buy MW3, played it a few times and forgot about it.

(MVP)

x5

x7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Crapgamer for Hall Of Fame!   Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:08 pm

I really liked the campaign in MW3, but the online is just too wonky. I really wish they would just go back to being simple with the killstreaks at 3, 5 and 7. They just complicate it so much that its not really fun. Also, they made the maps HUGE. Big maps suck on a 6v6 setup, it promotes camping and since they took out Stopping Power there is no drawback to going silenced.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
{GOR}Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: Crapgamer for Hall Of Fame!   Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Pain you're a creeper... lol

I agree with what's been said.

PostSubject: Re: Crapgamer for Hall Of Fame!   

Back to top Go down

Crapgamer for Hall Of Fame!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1