Star Wars Battlefront Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» SWBF2 (PS2) Winter Round-Robin
State of the BFC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:38 am by Guest

» BOT vs R Inside the Huddle
State of the BFC Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:31 am by Guest

» Season 10 Championship Videos
State of the BFC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:34 pm by Stern

» LSJ vs EU (Championship)
State of the BFC Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:44 am by Phantom

» PP vs. EU (Pool Play B: Game 2)
State of the BFC Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:22 am by Stern

» CHAMPIONSHIP - #1 LSJ vs #3 BOT
State of the BFC Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 6:08 am by Kratos

» PLAYOFFS - #1 LSJ vs #4 EU
State of the BFC Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:05 am by Phantom

» Meh
State of the BFC Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:33 am by IcemaN

Top posters
{Delta}
State of the BFC I_vote_lcapState of the BFC I_voting_barState of the BFC I_vote_rcap 
Kratos
State of the BFC I_vote_lcapState of the BFC I_voting_barState of the BFC I_vote_rcap 
{BOT}A-Hole
Stern
Phantom
{ѕтя}σвℓινιση
Mike
Fir3hazard
SG-17
IcemaN

State of the BFC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Admin
Admin
Kratos

State of the BFC Empty
PostSubject: State of the BFC   State of the BFC Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:03 am

'State of the BFC' is a weekly show that discusses current events on the BFC occurs every Sunday at 8 pm est. We had a good amount of people on that tuned in for our past show tonight. We had a decision show(spoof of Lebron) that LAK hosted with Mike deciding clan he'd join. He decided on joining LSJ.

Scout hosted the stream for us and Stern was our big interviewer. Major thanks goes out to those two.

Thanks goes out to the people who came on the show and were interviewed: Crapgamer, A-hole, Scout, Wicked_Bullet, AcerDarth, Poison, Pimp, LAK and myself.

We'll be doing it again this upcoming Sunday at 8 pm EST. If you want to get in an interview, post your skype name here and we'll try to get you in for the next show. If you have any suggestions of how we can better the show, then chip in.

Note: We'll be doing post-match interviews, match commentaries, and other stuff as well.

Last edited by LSJKratos on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theswbfc.forumotion.com

State of the BFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: State of the BFC   State of the BFC Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:18 am

NOT

JOG Poison

ME
Back to top Go down
xXHEARTLESSXx34
Site Staff
Site Staff
xXHEARTLESSXx34

State of the BFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: State of the BFC   State of the BFC Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:51 pm

xxheartlessxx34
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

State of the BFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: State of the BFC   State of the BFC Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:12 pm

Just a little reminder that I am going to be on the show tonight and will have some inside info about MOH and maybe some other little tidbits, so check it out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

State of the BFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: State of the BFC   State of the BFC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

State of the BFC
Page 1 of 1