HomePortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterFAQLog in
Latest topics
» New Site!
Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:31 pm by Mike

» Are You Guys Excited for the New Site!?
Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:02 am by Mike

» New Force Awakens trailer released!
Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:40 am by i-TheDestroyer-L

» Happy Birthday!!!~~~
Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:09 am by Guest

» Basic necessities for Battlefront
Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:09 pm by SG-17

» Infected and Boss
Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:11 am by Rugal

» Admin Changes
Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:14 am by Splinter

» DoomGaze
Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:47 am by Desperado

Top posters
{Delta}

Kratos

{BOT}A-Hole

Stern

Phantom

{ѕтя}σвℓινιση

Mike

Fir3hazard

SG-17

IcemaN

Share | 

The Best I Ever Played

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The Best I Ever Played   Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:57 am

There's no good subforum to post this is so it will be here, whatever. I said I would make this at the end of the season so here it is.

This is my list of who I believe to be the best players on this game. The only people eligible for this list are people I have actually played with, so if there's a superstar that isn't on this list, its because I never played them. Also, all of these rankings are based on the players playing to the best of thier ability, and primarily in battles or sometimes scrimmages.

Engineer
This category is extremely close and the top 4 of these guys are separated by a very small margin.
1. Acid
A lot of people will totally disagree with me for doing this, but Acid is at the top. He is just slightly better than Destroya and Kratos in my opinion. Only because I have witnessed him take on several crazy situations where I was certain he would die, but he goes and kills everyone. He's the best at taking out double or triple teams, and he's a fucking animal. I've taken awards away from the best engies around, but I have never been able to kill Acid when he has awards, ever. He is also extremely clutch, he can come on after not playing for like 5 months, and have the first thing he does is a battle. One particular example is FEAR vs MNC #1 from earlier this season. He hadn't played in forever, someone texts him, he gets on, and he fucked up everyone! He can do that to basically any clan that doesn't have any of the other engies on this list. If he were going up against the other best engies on this list, he would need to be just a bit less rusty lol. He will always be the best in my opinion, and I'm his number one fan on this game.
2. Destroya
3. Kratos
These next two are extremely close, and maybe I am a bit bias for giving the edge to Destroya, but I have seen him come out on top of a few more situations against Kratos, than Kratos has against him. Des knows more than anyone about the small details of this game that no one else knows, and that's part of what makes him so great. He never makes mistakes really, and anytime his team loses its usually because of him being preoccupied with his phone, or having an unlucky lag out. Kratos knows pretty much everything that Destroya does, and has a few tricks of his own. They play similarly, hence, when they see each other in a battle, the ensuing fight can often times take up to 10 minutes. Its always pretty fun to watch these two go at each other one on one with their engineers.
4. JJ'
In terms of a ratio of play time to skill level, JJ' is the best around. He has gotten to this level without needing to play nearly as long as the rest of us. He can outplay any engineer in a battle that isn't above him on this list, he has even managed to create a few upsets too. He isn't very far from the best. I remember when I first played with JJ' in Official Arena. I first saw him on Endor going off with an engineer. All I was saying whilst he killed me was, "Who is this guy? Who does he think he is?" Everyone thought he was an alias of an older player for the longest time, but now everyone knows he's just a beast.
5. Spider
Although I didn't get to see him too often, when I did play with him he reminded me of Acid.
6. Shockr
I had to mention Shockr. I mean his tactics can be somewhat annoying in public servers, but no one can argue that they definitely work. He would probably be higher on this list if I had seen him play in more battles over my career.

Rocket
1. Iceman
This one isn't a hard choice for me at all. I have seen Iceman do things with a rocket launcher that no one else on this game will ever be able to do ever. The amount of body shots he gets its ridiculous. He's definitely above and beyond the rest. He has saved about 4 or 5 maps this season by bodying Kratos to take away his awards.
2. Kintaro
Kintaro is almost as good as Iceman in my opinion. They have pretty much the same skills, and Kintaro is deadly with his numerous body shots as well. Its also basically impossible to get him to take a bad shot at you. He is perfectly patient and will wait for the right opportunity, that will allow him to kill you with one shot.
3. LAK
LAK can't be left out of the conversation either. He's another great rocket, that will always rival the best. I've seen him get a lot of important kills on enemy engineers in battles as well.
4. Savior

5. JJ'
A lot of players may not remember that JJ' used to only play rocket. He's a beast with it just like his engineer.
6. Spud

7. Acerdarth
Acer is a fantastic rocket considering the intense amount of lag that he has living on the west coast. I don't know how he can pull of playing at the level he did for the second half of the season with the amount of lag he has. He really stepped up his rocket game over the summer toward the latter half of the season and I think we were all surprised when he was getting better kills. Easily the most improved rocket of the whole season.

Sniper

1. Kratos
I have only seen this happen rarely. I witnessed it a few times some years ago, and saw it again over this past summer once or twice. Kratos is simply astonishing with a sniper. After all these years I have never seen anyone play it like he can. He doesn't give you any chance to hit him. Its next to impossible to kill him sniper vs sniper.
2. Pimp
My rival and friend, he is the best pure sniper around. You basically have to read his mind in order to kill him sniper vs sniper. Shooting before he makes the decision to move is basically the only chance you have to kill him. If he moves and shoots first he will most likely kill you.
3. KillaK
I put KillaK here because of his ability to get headshots. He is damn good against other snipers, but going against other classes he is very likely to get headshots.
4. Iceman
Iceman's sniper is extremely underrated. If he played this class more he probably would be even better with it. He is probably one of the best at shooting people RIGHT as the come around a corner, he literally gets them immediately and leaves no time for them to get a shot off. If he knows what corner you are about to come around, you are basically dead. I will never forget, before I joined FEAR I saw Iceman in the .Com server one day using a sniper on Yavin IV. Even though its a public server story and it shouldn't matter all that much, HE REALLY COULD NOT DIE. He put on a show that astonished me. This guy was getting quad teamed and handling it just fine. He had awards and I don't even think I got one shot on him with my sniper. I have no idea what got into him that day, but it was awesome. That day had a major influence in my choice to join FEAR.
5. Tempest
Although Tempest doesn't play sniper very often in battles now, he is still a force to be reconed with. Basically of you are out in the open, he's going to hit you because Tempest is one of the better long range snipers in the game.
6. DragonFire
I wish I got to play with DragonFire a bit more before he became so inactive. If I did, I'm sure he would be higher up on this list. The few times I did play with him, it was easy for me to realize why so many players think his sniping skill is unbelievable. His accuracy is crazy.
7. D-rose
D-rose is a crazy headhunter. I'm sure most of you saw on live stream or herd about his double, consecutive bullet, headshot to save a map. That moment was amazing, and even before that he has always been able to pick off players by going for the head, which most players find really hard.
8. Nightwing
So underrated, and so much better than many players think. I have seen him get some incredibly clutch headshots to take away awards from several engineers.
9. Pepper
Pepper once told me I was the best pure sniper in the game, thats probably because I literally have not played anything else for the past year or so. I always have a good time going up against him.

Grunt

1. Fallen Blade
In terms of killing people with a grunt, Fallen Blade is the best. A lot of people will disagree with me on this, but I think he's a threat to anyone in a battle, even engineers. His technique is unlike that of anyone else I have seen play grunt.
2. KillaK
KillaK is here again because of his crazy ability to get headshots. He has gotten so many clutch headshots in battles and even come up with the most kills on a map as a grunt. Thats crazy!
3. Primus
Primus is basically as good as KillaK. He gets just about the same amount of headshots. The funny thing is, that many of you probably don't know is that Primus isn't always sure when he got a headshot or not. His TV is old and doesn't show the enemy health at the top of the screen anymore. Last I heard he can't see his own stamina bar either, by now maybe he can't even see his own health. But yeah, anyone who's that good without even being able to see the opponents health is a fucking beast. Imagine how much of an animal he would be if his TV worked fully.
4. Scarz
I have to put Scarz here because he's always rivaling Primus. Scarz gets kills in battles that grunts just shouldn't get. He is somehow always saving LSJ at the last minute too. His headshots are almost as frequent as Primus'.
5. Shotdown
I had to include Shotty here because of the amazing shit that he pulls of during battles. He takes a long time to kill and will always put up a long fight. He can sometimes carry his team even though he's using a grunt.
6. Android
Although his internet is really laggy, and he may lag out out of a lot of servers, Android is still somehow able to get A TON of shots on people. I have no idea how he can play so well with that much lag, but he deserves to be up here for it.

All Around
These guys can play all four classes like it was their best class and have no problem performing in a battle with any one.
1. KillaK
This is a MAJOR shoutout to my good friend KillaK. Ironically, I think his weakest class is his engineer, and its still pretty damn beastly. His grunt and sniping ability is awesome, as I already said. His rocket is similar to many of the other great rockets around. His versatility is unbelievable, and any clan could use him to fill in any class in a battle, and still expect him to do well. The best all around.
2. Biostorm
Although I think he is best at sniping, Bio surprised when I found out he can basically play any class and be a beast. He's almost as versitile as KillaK.
3.Destroya

4.Iceman

5.Missile

6.JJ'

7.Tempest

8. Dyablo *coughMclovincough*

9. DrkDragon

I should probably have Parallel on here somewhere, but I never got the chance to play with him in a battle.
I might continue to edit this as I remember things and other players.

Last edited by Mike on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:03 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Best I Ever Played   Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:22 am

Engineer:

Kratos/Destroya
Destroya/Kratos
Maximus
Acid
Spider

Rocket:

RH - i put the dashs inbetween RH and the rest because RH is like Jerry rice, he is the undisputed best Rocket in the game.
-
-
-
LAK - Yeah I put my self. Come at me bro.
Iceman
Devil_Wing
JJ' - Nothing special at Engy, but his rocket is really good.

Sniper:

Kratos - When he pulls out his sniper it can only be described as an act of God...I've never wittnessed more rape than when he carried a rusty SNIPES,RH & Shotdown to beat COS ( Destorya,Iceman,Panic & Axel). It was beautiful to watch how he didn't miss a single shot & didn't die a single time on utapu. BEST SNIPER EVER.
Parallel
Pimp
Sweet Revenge
Trooper (TRS) Razz.

Grunt:

Joshua333 - Hands down the best Grunt.
Scarz - He's like Tebow man...Becomes Jesus himself whenever we need a big play.
Shotdown
Killak
Fallen Blade - Pure raw skill, but selfish as fuck. I would never want him on my team..EVER.

Last edited by LAK on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:05 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: The Best I Ever Played   Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:09 am

There's another topic similar to this... Delta's "best of all time"... not really surprising to see you guys put in FEAR/LSJ mostly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Best I Ever Played   Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:31 pm

Stern wrote:
There's another topic similar to this... Delta's "best of all time"... not really surprising to see you guys put in FEAR/LSJ mostly

Where? On the other forum?

And yeah, this is my honest list, and it just so happens that the majority of FEAR and LSJ are kickass. None of it should be a surprise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: The Best I Ever Played   Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:02 am

http://swbfc.forumotion.com/t112-top-players-of-the-new-generation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$$PIMP$$

PostSubject: Re: The Best I Ever Played   Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:50 pm

ENGY:

1. Kratos - Absolutely shits on people

2. Destroyer - He's good nuff nuff

3. Acid - Acid> when hot

4. Maximus - Unreal, too bad he's dead( not really dead but i haven't seen him in a while)

5. JJ or Passion- JJ's overrated. He is NOT at the level of Kratos, Destroyer or Acid. Passion = JJ but Passion had a lot of potential to become great.

ROCKET:

1. RocketHoe - RH >

2. LAK - Played for the team

3. Iceman - Played for the team

4. Devil Wing

5. JJ

SNIPER:

1. Parallel

2. DragonFire

3. Sweet Revenge

4. Bio Storm

5. Mike

Grunt:

1. Scarz- Dat Clutch mode, biggest impact on a game of any grunt i've played with. Probably wouldn't have one the championship without him.

2. Shotdown- (whirlwind)

3. KillaK - Dem Headshots

4. Primus

5. Fallen Blade - Didn't want to put him here because he sucks in matches and just camps in 1 part of the map not helping his team, but he does have a good shot and if he ever realize that a good shot wasn't all it takes to win, he could've been better.

This list was mostly for this season, and only people I have played against.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoUt

PostSubject: Re: The Best I Ever Played   Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:56 am

Bored so why not.

Grunt:
- Prometheus (amazing grunt back in the day with DSF/RA/RH)
- Shotty
- Demon Blade (I remember over the summer everyone was saying how good demon blade was, guess he didnt make your lists. Played for the team and got clutch headshots)
- Axl (I remember him being really good with SOR awhile back)
- Scarz (always played for the team, which is what a weak class should be doing, but he could do work with the grunt too)
- KillaK (this last season he was actually crazy good with the grunt, so many headshots)
- Fallen Blade (had to put him here because he was definitely one of the most skilled as far as his shot, but he was a horrid team player)

Rocket:
- RocketHoe (what is there to say?)
- Phalanx (also surprised he didnt make any of your lists)
- LAK
- Akillez
- all the kids in official who mine their feet

Sniper
- Dark (very surprised he wasn't on any of your lists, but he barely played last year so it's understandable)
- ASAP
- Parallel
- Zion
- PIMP (muh nigguh)
- Kratos (takes faces)
- Nighthawk (douche)

Engy
- Loose-Guns (DSF/RA/RH)
- Kratos
- Destroya
- Turk
- Maximus
- Delta (HAHAHAHAHA JK)

Trolls
- Cuddles Clan
- matt4
- wow
- pimp
- kratos
- Demon Blade

probably forgetting some oh well wcyd smd

Last edited by ScoUt on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: The Best I Ever Played   Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:08 am

On the SWBFC, Stern wrote:
Grunt: Shotdown, Ace, Killak, Acerdarth, Fallen Blade, Mikey
Rocket: Spud, Savior, Iceman, Spider, Lak, JJ
Sniper: Scout, Dark, Dawn, Crazylegs, Titty, Dragon Fire
Engineer: Frenzii, Delta, Destroyer, Acid, Apoc, Maximus

Looking at it now, replace Delta with Kratos, Dark with Pimp, Iceman with Kintaro, and Mikey with Scarz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Best I Ever Played   Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:23 am

Yeah I was going to put Dark, but I never played against him a battle, so it would be going off what I've herd more than what I saw. Although I did see him wrecking in the BFC server.

Thanks for the mentions Kratos and Pimp.

And now that I see everyone else's lists I remembered some stuff and wanna make some changes. I haven't seen Bio play sniper in a long time, but yeah he should be on my sniper list somewhere. I probably should put Phanlanx somewhere on rocket too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blood

PostSubject: Re: The Best I Ever Played   Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:54 am

Tried to keep it kinda current.

Grunt-
Fallen_Blade
Prometheus
Beef Jerky
Kratos (thought kratos was a better grunt then scars)
killak

Sniper-
Nighthawk
Cartman
Dark
Kratos(TBH my hardest opponent sniper v sniper last season)
Fallen_Blade( I would warm up my sniper with him sometimes, not bad)

Engy-
Loose-Gunz
Kratos
Nighthawk
Clonewolf
Destroya

Rocket-
Macewindex
Stratto
Phalanx
Kintaro
Iceman

Back to top Go down
View user profile
matt4

PostSubject: Re: The Best I Ever Played   Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:03 am

Grunt
-Scarz
-DemonBlade

Rocket
-Kill@
-LAK

Sniper
-Kratos
-wow
-the girl in the clan mike's in
-$$PIMP$$

Engineer
-Pumpkin Man
-Kratos
-Destroyer

Trolls
-Hyphay
-wow and I
-Kratos and pretty much all of LSJ... except for Scarz
-Tetris

Failures
-Delta
-Stern
-Fallen Blade
- The Realist
-Mike for arguing with The Realist <3 <3 <3 Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: The Best I Ever Played   Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:52 am

wow1 wrote:

Failures
-Stern

Ironic, since this is coming from CrreamShrug Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Best I Ever Played   Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:52 pm

LMFAO let me know the story behind who pumkin man is...

wow1 wrote:

-the girl in the clan mike's in
LMFAO alright

wow1 wrote:

-Mike for arguing with The Realist <3 <3 <3 Smile
Hey man, I gotta defend the cruise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoUt

PostSubject: Re: The Best I Ever Played   Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:29 pm

Stern wrote:
wow1 wrote:

Failures
-Stern

Matt outclasses you in every single way imaginable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: The Best I Ever Played   Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:17 am

ScoUt wrote:
Stern wrote:
wow1 wrote:

Failures
-Stern

Ironic, since this is coming from Scout Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoUt

PostSubject: Re: The Best I Ever Played   Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:29 am

Stern wrote:
ScoUt wrote:
Stern wrote:
wow1 wrote:

Failures
-Stern

Ironic, since you're Jewish

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: The Best I Ever Played   Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:07 am

ScoUt wrote:
Stern wrote:
ScoUt wrote:
Stern wrote:
wow1 wrote:

Failures
-Stern

What's that supposed to mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoUt

PostSubject: Re: The Best I Ever Played   Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:27 am

Stern wrote:
ScoUt wrote:
Stern wrote:
ScoUt wrote:
Stern wrote:
wow1 wrote:

Failures
-Stern

What's that supposed to mean?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
{BOT}TROOPER

PostSubject: Re: The Best I Ever Played   Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:49 am

Destroya, JJ, and Kintaro
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://botbattlearena.webs.com/swbf2links.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best I Ever Played