HomePortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterFAQLog in
Latest topics
» New Site!
Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:31 pm by Mike

» Are You Guys Excited for the New Site!?
Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:02 am by Mike

» New Force Awakens trailer released!
Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:40 am by i-TheDestroyer-L

» Happy Birthday!!!~~~
Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:45 am by Dark

» Basic necessities for Battlefront
Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:09 pm by SG-17

» Infected and Boss
Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:11 am by Rugal

» Admin Changes
Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:14 am by Splinter

» DoomGaze
Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:47 am by Desperado

Top posters
{Delta}

Kratos

{BOT}A-Hole

Stern

Phantom

{ѕтя}σвℓινιση

Mike

Fir3hazard

SG-17

IcemaN

Share | 

Leaving this Community

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phantom

PostSubject: Leaving this Community   Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:41 pm

Hey,
in this post I want to "report" Mandalore, the MNC Leader. I know you can't do anything against it and you probably don't care, but at least I want you to know what a faggot he is.
2 weeks ago we had a RoR vs MNC, although we had a damn unexperienced team we did very well on all maps on our server, so we won them. On their server we lost every map in few minutes, because it wasn't possible to kill them (not even to move straight).
So it was 3-3 after 6 maps, usually there'd be the Tie Breakers to decide it, but I was sure it would end up in a draw again.
As we don't have "Tie Breakers" in EU 2 of my Players left because they thought match was over, also some time left so nobody really wanted to go on. I've asked Mandalore to stop the match, especially because I didn't want to play on their server again. Actually he wanted to play the other maps, but we agreed to play the maps for fun.
After the 7th map I told him we won't go on, as their server just sucks. Suddenly he existed on MNC Victory and acted like god in our chat because they won a map like tantive which can be won by every team with help of lag Razz
I didn't really care about the result, especially I counted it as draw for me, but the way he acted in our chat was just noobish.

To avoid troubles with them I've counted it as 2-3 Defeat and everything was fine for me as we won't play again against them.
Now to the real problem:
On Youtube just appeared a video of the 7th map of the match, i didn't even watch it but the Description is not only wrong, it makes me look like an idiot. I was really mad about it, especially because I even counted it as Defeat, although it was a clear Draw.

I don't know if this community is full of idiots like him, actually it seemed like we could have a lot of battles etc. in future, but I'm just fucked up of this, so I'm announcing RoR won't play against any american clan anymore.
It's just this noobish and cowardly way of handling here, that's all.
Bye, it was fun to play against some of you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Video Description:
After two hours of battle, this map decided the whole battle between MNC and RoR.

The video is incomplete but it lasted for 2-3 more mins after my camera memory got full. Phantom quit the server after losing his last base. We consider it a rage quit due to he never gave us the chance to see the scoreboard.

He declared a draw after he agreed with me to play the Tie Breaker map - Tantive IV in his server (RoR Revolution). Then he lost the map and told everyone that it was not a official battle.

We agreed to play Tie Breakers if we got a draw after playing the 6 maps. You lost in your own server after you accepted to play the battle(clan match) as a 4v4.

This is the Tie Breaker, and MNC won the map after we lost all bases for some moments. RoR leader, Phantom, was mad after losing in his own server. He cannot accept a legit defeat and the drama started.

Thanks to all MNC who participated in this battle. Finally, we defeated the best EU clans in their own servers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ror-clan.tk
{BOT}Fett_131

PostSubject: Re: Leaving this Community   Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:49 am

You chose the worst clan out of U.S. to play. Don't worry, they've pulled this kinda bull to almost every U.S. clan. Don't let them discourage you from playing U.S. teams because we like fighting EU clans I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: Leaving this Community   Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:07 am

It's SWBF2, I'm surprised people still care about their records... if Mandalore wants to believe that he beat you guys, let him, there's nothing really you can do about it. MNC has a reputation of being difficult when it comes to battles (see the FE vs MNC one). Although, the previous US vs EU match that we won (and I recorded, it's on Veoh), was also disputed (I don't remember the specifics). We can have a rematch as well, though I highly advise capturing the video so both sides have evidence for their side of the story
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Leaving this Community   Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Well, maybe you're right. Didn't know Mandalore has such a bad reputation here (actually I'm not even wondered).
Maybe leaving THIS community isn't right, but I was just so annoyed of lieing and being a fag like this.
Another sad thing is that it's almost impossible to get a match vs an US clan at the moment as MNC sucks, BOT doesn't play against us and others seem to be inactive.
By the way Stern, can you give me link of the video Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ror-clan.tk
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: Leaving this Community   Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:54 am

It is the school year, so not many are on; add some American players to your Xat Friends List and you will most likely find them online on weekends and holidays.

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v21362984WK5z5Pyw
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v21362985tTTn22hY

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving this Community   Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:15 am

LAK wrote:
Do what you want, but I just want it to be clear... Mandalore is a complete douche bag. No one likes him or MNC. They pull this kind of thing all the time. And while i understand your frustration with Mandalore & MNC, I do not appreciate you throwing the rest of the U.S clans in the same group with them.

LMFAO this is why LAK is my boy, truest thing ever written. Gotta love it.

And yeah I called him out for his bullshit 8 months ago, I got banned on their chat for calling him a lair... after he LIED to me, lol. My offer for that 1v1 against him is still on the table though.

Just ignore it Phantom, doing things like that has already fucked up their reputation, and what they say usually has little merit around here, although they have gotten better over time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{BOT}Fett_131

PostSubject: Re: Leaving this Community   Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:10 am

We'd love to fight EU. Were one of the few clans that are active right now. Maybe we could set something up for Christmas break.
If you are interested, create a topic here:
swbf2bot.com/forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{BOT}TROOPER

PostSubject: Re: Leaving this Community   Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:45 am

Well play you anytime, well set Battle Arena to Europe servers, just come to our site n propose a scrim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://botbattlearena.webs.com/swbf2links.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving this Community   

Back to top Go down

Leaving this Community
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1