Star Wars Battlefront Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» SWBF2 (PS2) Winter Round-Robin
Delta how long do you plan to rob people Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:38 am by Guest

» BOT vs R Inside the Huddle
Delta how long do you plan to rob people Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:31 am by Guest

» Season 10 Championship Videos
Delta how long do you plan to rob people Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:34 pm by Stern

» LSJ vs EU (Championship)
Delta how long do you plan to rob people Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:44 am by Phantom

» PP vs. EU (Pool Play B: Game 2)
Delta how long do you plan to rob people Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:22 am by Stern

» CHAMPIONSHIP - #1 LSJ vs #3 BOT
Delta how long do you plan to rob people Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 6:08 am by Kratos

» PLAYOFFS - #1 LSJ vs #4 EU
Delta how long do you plan to rob people Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:05 am by Phantom

» Meh
Delta how long do you plan to rob people Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:33 am by IcemaN

Top posters
{Delta}
Delta how long do you plan to rob people I_vote_lcapDelta how long do you plan to rob people I_voting_barDelta how long do you plan to rob people I_vote_rcap 
Kratos
Delta how long do you plan to rob people I_vote_lcapDelta how long do you plan to rob people I_voting_barDelta how long do you plan to rob people I_vote_rcap 
{BOT}A-Hole
Stern
Phantom
{ѕтя}σвℓινιση
Mike
Fir3hazard
SG-17
IcemaN

Delta how long do you plan to rob people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackie Chung

Delta how long do you plan to rob people Empty
PostSubject: Delta how long do you plan to rob people   Delta how long do you plan to rob people Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:30 am

So we came to the realization that the bfc donate link for paypal goes right to your personal paypal. And then we remembered things such as AFGM's money last year that was supposed to be going to that tournament that never happened. And now that you're trying to do this crazy split bfc, what's gonna happen to the money people donated to this bfc? Or should I say your concert fund?
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Delta how long do you plan to rob people   Delta how long do you plan to rob people Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:40 pm

That money was going towards the clan finish this season, there will be a cash reward and I notified Kratos I still had donation money. I also told both donating parties (and WAYNE can attest to this) that I wanted to refund their money. I did fund the server last year with the money - I am not keeping it personally.

Only one person donated money to "This" BFC, Esca - and I told him his money would be used towards the server (and also notified Kratos of that) or prize money. Please get your facts straight kid.

Kratos has yet to give me somewhere to give him money for the server.

Delta how long do you plan to rob people Prizemoney2
Delta how long do you plan to rob people Prizemoney
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Delta how long do you plan to rob people   Delta how long do you plan to rob people Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:55 pm

Posted far before your complaint, so sit down until you got the facts kid, I'm not robbing anyone.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Chung

PostSubject: Re: Delta how long do you plan to rob people   Delta how long do you plan to rob people Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:07 pm

I'm talking about your plans to split the bfc and make your own site, because you freaked out over nothing yesterday and wanna be able to ban people at will. What happens to the money when you do that? Or have you given up on that plan?

Also, when you call me kid I laugh out loud because we're the same age, and you're the one pouting. We disagreed with your rash decision to change the whole ladder and tried to discuss it with you like adults and instead you started permabanning us for it. Kratos takes away your ability to permaban, and you make a new chat box and put it up on the site. So Kratos fixes that and has to put you in timeout (like a child) by taking your admin away. Then you start private chatting people trying to get you to come with them to your new bfc site. Real mature. I'm such a kid. Laughing
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Delta how long do you plan to rob people   Delta how long do you plan to rob people Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:39 pm

No new BFC - I'm not the one trolling on a video game - for that you are the kid. You troll, I ban. Got it kid?

Delta how long do you plan to rob people 26552098

Don't question my integrity...kid. By the way, a far share of the BFC wants you banned. You are on thin ice. Go hide behind Kratos - maybe daddy will save you again from embarrassing yourself by posting stuff you don't know about. Laughing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delta how long do you plan to rob people   Delta how long do you plan to rob people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delta how long do you plan to rob people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Battlefront Community :: Battle Arena (PS2) :: Recycle Bin :: Season Eight Topics/Posts-
Jump to: