HomePortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterFAQLog in
Latest topics
» New Site!
Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:31 pm by Mike

» Are You Guys Excited for the New Site!?
Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:02 am by Mike

» New Force Awakens trailer released!
Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:40 am by i-TheDestroyer-L

» Happy Birthday!!!~~~
Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:09 am by Guest

» Basic necessities for Battlefront
Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:09 pm by SG-17

» Infected and Boss
Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:11 am by Rugal

» Admin Changes
Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:14 am by Splinter

» DoomGaze
Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:47 am by Desperado

Top posters
{Delta}
 
Kratos
 
{BOT}A-Hole
 
Stern
 
Phantom
 
{ѕтя}σвℓινιση
 
Mike
 
Fir3hazard
 
SG-17
 
IcemaN
 

Share | 
 

 Wrath of THE REALIST

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Realist
Member


Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:39 am

its fun to see true talent not even mentioned.......but who cares this game is fucking 7 years old lmao. How about you people get good at a next gen game at least. I would suggest get a life but i know that wont work since most of the you still play this game lmao. good luck with deciding whos the bigger nerd destroya or kratos lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 310
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 25
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:57 am

The Realist wrote:
its fun to see true talent not even mentioned.......but who cares this game is fucking 7 years old lmao. How about you people get good at a next gen game at least. I would suggest get a life but i know that wont work since most of the you still play this game lmao. good luck with deciding whos the bigger nerd destroya or kratos lmao

... and you are?

True talent not even mentioned? If you look at these lists and don't see true talent then you are truly blind.

I'm sick of faggots comin around to these forums, bitching about this game, and how it doensn't matter anymore.

If it doesn't matter anymore, DO NOT COME TO THIS WEBSITE.
You have no argument against that, like wow.

Fuck off idiot, smh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff


Posts : 384
Join date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:32 am

The Realist wrote:
its fun to see true talent not even mentioned.......but who cares this game is fucking 7 years old lmao. How about you people get good at a next gen game at least. I would suggest get a life but i know that wont work since most of the you still play this game lmao. good luck with deciding whos the bigger nerd destroya or kratos lmao

Delta, is that you? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Realist
Member


Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:15 pm

LOL I like to check this site about every 6 months to see if its dead yet but every time there are still idiots who still play and post on shit that was relevant 5 years ago. Its easy to make a list of the best players when a person that sucks, just as you, is making the list. And for some of you posting that some of these guys are the best ever is the funniest shit I ever seen. No body on this site were known when this game mattered. How can you have a best player list when only 20 people play the game lmao. As for complaining about the game, hardly. Im simply just pointing out how dumb you people are. I'm done bashing you nerds. Oh and yea i'm not delta i'm THE REALIST cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff


Posts : 384
Join date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:09 pm

The Realist wrote:
LOL I like to check this site about every 6 months to see if its dead yet but every time there are still idiots who still play and post on shit that was relevant 5 years ago. Its easy to make a list of the best players when a person that sucks, just as you, is making the list. And for some of you posting that some of these guys are the best ever is the funniest shit I ever seen. No body on this site were known when this game mattered. How can you have a best player list when only 20 people play the game lmao. As for complaining about the game, hardly. Im simply just pointing out how dumb you people are. I'm done bashing you nerds. Oh and yea i'm not delta i'm THE REALIST cheers

Spartan117, MNC/MTD/MILL scrub, Crapgamer/MOH guy... but I need a hint Suspect

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no need to be butthurt because you're not on it cheers

I still play Super Smash Bros, and that game is over 10 years old Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Realist
Member


Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:27 pm

You obviously didn't get my point.There is a difference between playing a old game for fun and playing it competitively. I still play fucking NBA JAM on sega genesis sometimes, but i dont go and play socom 1 competitively .I am simply saying that these nerds are competitively playing a old ass game and taking it serious. There is something seriously wrong with that. I understand its the only game that you can actually get kills in, but dam move on. And as for not being on the list, i could care less, I'm recognized by the real best players that no longer play. I could care less about that too though, because this game doesnt matter. Its about who has the best connection, or whos shots register first, its a game of luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff


Posts : 384
Join date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:43 pm

What about their posts say they play this game competitively? I haven't seen them on in months, and I usually go on for an hour or two per week for kicks. And connection applies for all online games, not just SWBF2

Assassin, SOR/DSF, DoomGaze? Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Realist
Member


Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:02 pm

I know they play this game competitively, this site is for competitive gaming on swbf2. In his post he is talking about the best players to play, you have to play competitive to know this. And you are just taking up for this game and the community by saying connection isnt different for battlefront. I know connection plays the biggest part in swbf2, I played the game before you had a ps2. Who ever has the best connection shots will register first. You know that but you just want to be a cool kid. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff


Posts : 384
Join date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:08 pm

I never said connection didn't play a part in SWBF2, of course it does. I said that in EVERY game connection is a major factor. We haven't been competitive on this game since the summer, Mike only made this topic because he was bored
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 310
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 25
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:09 am

The Realist wrote:
I could care less about that too though, because this game doesnt matter.

Seriously?

If it doesn't matter anymore, DO NOT COME TO THIS WEBSITE.
If you can't get past this statement you should just stop.

You're more like the fakest dude I've seen. So real you can't use your own name?

You would be ASS RAPED by the majority of the people on this list. It doesn't matter if the "good players" left a long time ago. Obviously, they were never meant to be the best at THIS GAME if they left. The players who are still around that are the best, most of them have been around since the beginning. The sheer amount of experience they have over the "old pros" makes them better. We overplayed the FUCK out of this game, I will never deny that. The other older players... They left. They're gone. They are not in the discussion of many people anymore. Get over it and get the fuck out of here. All of these players would destroy all of those players if they came back.

Keep in mind my list is about the best people I have played against in battles. The reason a few of the older gods are not on here is because I was never in a competitive battle against them. Although I bet you didn't even read most of it, smh.

You check this site every six months? This particular site hasn't been up for six months. Did you leave with the crown? Why you comin back around here with it? Keep it and go elsewhere, or try to comeback and kick our asses. That would make my day jackass.

I wonder if its Nighthawk.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Realist
Member


Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:15 am

This reply just makes me giggle. As I said before this game doesn't matter, if I cared about this game I would play it, but I don't. Does that answer your question idiot, I'm pretty sure that I answered that in my second post. There is no need to give you my name because you aren't worthy enough to know who I am. I've destroyed several people on that list of yours also.
Quote :
It doesn't matter if the "good players" left a long time ago. Obviously, they were never meant to be the best at THIS GAME if they left. The players who are still around that are the best, most of them have been around since the beginning.
The old players already established themselves as the best on the old sw sites like warzone and sonic army, before you scrubs were around. Please name me someone from this site who was actually known when this game came out, please.
Quote :
All of these players would destroy all of those players if they came back.
Are you an idiot? Who would want to come back and play some kids who are unknown on a DEAD video game? And to compare the likes of you people to the actually greats is hilarious., Everyone on that list knows they aren't as good as a Loose-Gunz, Nighthawk, Stratto, or MaceWindex.
Quote :
You check this site every six months? This particular site hasn't been up for six months. Did you leave with the crown? Why you comin back around here with it? Keep it and go elsewhere, or try to comeback and kick our asses. That would make my day jackass.

I wonder if its Nighthawk.....
Haha I'm appalled that you even know who Nighthawk is. And I'm aware of the site change you fucking dumb ass. Noobs message me about those things. I've played against the best, been on the best teams, and have been considered one of the best. What about you?

Merry Xmas Dude. santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff


Posts : 384
Join date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:28 am

Best is quite subjective. Your idea of best: DSF, probably biased, though I don't know who you are, so I can't say for sure. Also, we don't really care who played SWBF2 first, recent players are quite good, and players mentioned have been around for quite some time. Old players may have similar skill to new players, depending on who you ask... also, you can't brag "how you've been considered one of the best", because you refuse to reveal yourself. But I like how you insult Mike to no end, and finish with a holiday greeting... but jokes on you, I'm Jewish
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 310
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 25
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:50 am

You call me an idiot after you still can't understand this statement, "If it doesn't matter anymore, DO NOT COME TO THIS WEBSITE."

I'm making you giggle? As I said before, if this doesn't matter then, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?

I am not worthy to know who you are? I never said I was or wasn't but if you go around proclaiming to be the realest fucker around, then you would need to show your real name, otherwise you look fake as hell, no merit.

You claim you destroyed several people on my list? Well gee, I would hope that you are talking about a actual battle or at least a very legit scrimmage, not a few kills or a public server.

The old players established themselves before we were around? Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? We were all around, and just because we are still around doesn't have any application to the claim that we are worse than those who quit years ago. I've been playing online since February 2006. Destroya started playing the first or second day the servers went public, and knows more about this game than you could ever hope to, or want to know. The earliest I can remember playing against Stern was 3 years ago in the DD server, and he's probably been around way before that too. Don't act like we're a bunch of noobs who just started in the past 1 or 2 years when you don't even know us.

Again I will re-explain, this is the list of the best players that I have ever played against in battles and scrimmages. I never played against DSF in a battle so that's precisely why they aren't on my list. I never said anything about them, positive or negative. And if you are an old DSF member, Nighthawk would probably be disappointed in you, the whole point of LEAVING WITH THE CROWN, was to NEVER COME BACK. READ THE TEXT BEFORE THE LIST BEFORE YOU FUCK UP EVEN MORE.
Posting when you don't even know what its based on, smh.

The Realist wrote:

I've played against the best, been on the best teams, and have been considered one of the best. What about you?

The same is true of me. Played against the best, the people on my list. Been on the best team, FEAR. And have been considered the best sniper by some people. Not everyone agrees with that but still. Anyone can say what you just said, like wow, do you think you are special?

Come back, make my day, or GTFO.

AND BEFORE YOU REPLY AGAIN, LET ME SAY AGAIN, IF YOU CLAIM TO "NOT CARE ABOUT THIS GAME" THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE? GTFO


Don't tell me to have a merry anything, go fuck yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:43 pm

*Ahem*





Umadbro?





GG.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 310
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 25
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:53 pm

LAK wrote:
*Ahem*
Umadbro?
GG.

Me? Yep, I always get mad when people who don't play this game post things like that.

ALWAYS MAD :@

GG
No RE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Realist
Member


Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:16 am

Quote :
You call me an idiot after you still can't understand this statement, "If it doesn't matter anymore, DO NOT COME TO THIS WEBSITE."
Lol I'm on this website to make fun of you nerds, its not a matter of the significance of the game. Let ME say this again, I don't give a shit about this game, I don't even own it anymore.
Quote :
The old players established themselves before we were around? Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? We were all around, and just because we are still around doesn't have any application to the claim that we are worse than those who quit years ago. I've been playing online since February 2006. Destroya started playing the first or second day the servers went public, and knows more about this game than you could ever hope to, or want to know. The earliest I can remember playing against Stern was 3 years ago in the DD server, and he's probably been around way before that too. Don't act like we're a bunch of noobs who just started in the past 1 or 2 years when you don't even know us.
Your such a nerd kid. You weren't KNOWN then, its doesn't mean shit that you played it when it came out. My hole fucking point of this was that yal didn't become known until the competition left. And destroya is a scrub. The kid can only play shotgun and rocket and he doesn't even use his shotgun. Whats he gonna teach me base hopping lol. And you haven't played with the best. Fear has only played against current teams, they were terrible back in the day when toxic death was the clan leader. Come back saying the same thing on the next post, I'll be looking forward to seeing you rage again.

Happy Holidays! rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 310
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 25
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:37 am

The Realist wrote:
Lol I'm on this website to make fun of you nerds, its not a matter of the significance of the game. Let ME say this again, I don't give a shit about this game, I don't even own it anymore.

So you're here to be an annoyance? Just to annoy others, thats why you're here? That's all I wanted to hear. You have no reason to be here, I'll just have Kratos body your posts then. ... And we don't have lives? smh.

The Realist wrote:
And destroya is a scrub. The kid can only play shotgun and rocket and he doesn't even use his shotgun. Whats he gonna teach me base hopping lol. And you haven't played with the best. Fear has only played against current teams, they were terrible back in the day when toxic death was the clan leader. Come back saying the same thing on the next post, I'll be looking forward to seeing you rage again.

Are you retarded? Like why should I even bother? Are we even talking about the same game? Do you know who Destroya is? Like wow, I'm astounded by your ignorance to the players and clans. You wouldn't be bitching in the first place if you were on my list. But since your fake as hell, I can't know your name, and I'll never know if you should or should'nt be on there. Probs not considering you like to come back here just to lay claim to greatness and annoy the rest of us like a faggot.

And way to fuck up once again. The old FEAR doesn't have the same members that the current one has. They have separate websites. They never were the same clan, nor did they claim to be. So obviously you have no clue in the world what you're saying.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acid
Member


Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:34 am

I'm the only one from the first FEAR that was formed that actually still kinda plays. Even though I haven't been on in quite a while...

You call us nerds, but you've been posting on this thread about a game you supposedly don't care about anymore? That's low.

Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Realist
Member


Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:32 am

Quote :
So you're here to be an annoyance? Just to annoy others, thats why you're here? That's all I wanted to hear. You have no reason to be here, I'll just have Kratos body your posts then. ... And we don't have lives? smh.
I'm here to let you know how dumb you are and because im bored. Tell kratos I don't give a fuck.
Quote :
Are you retarded? Like why should I even bother? Are we even talking about the same game? Do you know who Destroya is? Like wow, I'm astounded by your ignorance to the players and clans. You wouldn't be bitching in the first place if you were on my list. But since your fake as hell, I can't know your name, and I'll never know if you should or should'nt be on there. Probs not considering you like to come back here just to lay claim to greatness and annoy the rest of us like a faggot.
I Know who destroyer is. Hes a scrub who can only use scrubby classes and base hops. I've played against him and have gotten flechette against him and fear in their rooms and in clan battles. I could carless if I was on YOUR list or not, your unknown lol.
Quote :
And way to fuck up once again. The old FEAR doesn't have the same members that the current one has. They have separate websites. They never were the same clan, nor did they claim to be. So obviously you have no clue in the world what you're saying.
Typical SWBF2 nerd. The Fear that you are in is the same one im talking about. They do have different members but they use to suck when competition was around. Your in the clan and you didn't know that they are the same clan. Your a fucking nerd lol.


Quote :
I'm the only one from the first FEAR that was formed that actually still kinda plays. Even though I haven't been on in quite a while...

You call us nerds, but you've been posting on this thread about a game you supposedly don't care about anymore? That's low.

Who are you nerd? I'm posting because i get bored sometimes, so i decide to pick on how nerdy and stupid you kids are lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 310
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 25
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:53 am

The Realist wrote:

Typical SWBF2 nerd. The Fear that you are in is the same one im talking about. They do have different members but they use to suck when competition was around. Your in the clan and you didn't know that they are the same clan. Your a fucking nerd lol.

Alright all I need is this one quote this time. LMFAO. You really have no idea what you're talking about retard. You have no idea about the clans or the players, and have no right to be here. We used to suck when the competition was around? What are you saying? You got fletch off him in our rooms? Battles? What battles? Where's your credibility at faggot? Oh right we don't know your name, so you have none. Still no merit, smh. If you're gonna make claims, back them up.

You have less of a life than we do if you get your entertainment from bothering people who still play this game. Fuck off. You don't care whose on my list? Then why are you posting here dumbass?

And you just asked Acid who he was? Back the fuck off. You probably got scrapped back in the day and would do even worse now.

I'm just gonna have the whole thing removed basically. I don't want THE LIST tainted with stupid kids who think they're "old pros" that would destroy anyone. You woulda got fucked up then and now. Go entertain yourself elsewhere.

You have no reason to be here, and you have no argument against that.

The Realist wrote:
I'm posting because i get bored sometimes, so i decide to pick on how nerdy and stupid you kids are lol.
SMFH. Kill yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IcemaN
Site Staff
Site Staff
avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2011-08-01
Location : Everywhere & No where

PostSubject: Wrath of THE REALIST   Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:55 pm

"I don't know why 'dis' guy talkin, he ain't even much that good" .. Anyone want to guess?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Realist
Member


Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:13 pm

Quote :
Alright all I need is this one quote this time. LMFAO. You really have no idea what you're talking about retard. You have no idea about the clans or the players, and have no right to be here. We used to suck when the competition was around? What are you saying? You got fletch off him in our rooms? Battles? What battles? Where's your credibility at faggot? Oh right we don't know your name, so you have none. Still no merit, smh. If you're gonna make claims, back them up.

You have less of a life than we do if you get your entertainment from bothering people who still play this game. Fuck off. You don't care whose on my list? Then why are you posting here dumbass?

And you just asked Acid who he was? Back the fuck off. You probably got scrapped back in the day and would do even worse now.

I'm just gonna have the whole thing removed basically. I don't want THE LIST tainted with stupid kids who think they're "old pros" that would destroy anyone. You woulda got fucked up then and now. Go entertain yourself elsewhere.

You have no reason to be here, and you have no argument against that.

Lol I have no right to be here? I was known on this game before you knew how to join a server. I don't wont credit from you scrubs, I could care less, I'm just letting you know that yal are bad. Lol how easy is it to get on a site and write a post? Takes about 5 min, then I get off and may check later that day if I have TIME. You check this site everyday, every hour. You've posted twice as much as me and I started the argument lol. Your a nerd kid. And I don't care who's on your list you idiot, Im am just telling you that you have no right to judge people as the best if you suck, and when there are only 4 clans playing on a dead game with like 50 people lol. I use to play against the best back in the day and hold my own. I've gotten props from THE BEST shotty who every played, Loose-Guns. And if I played now it would be a walk in the park my dude.

Quote :
The Realist wrote:
I'm posting because i get bored sometimes, so i decide to pick on how nerdy and stupid you kids are lol.
SMFH. Kill yourself.

LMAO you must really hate this because you probably get picked on at school too. Just chill dude maybe being the best sniper on SWBF2 will boost your popularity at school lol. Happy Holidays! santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 310
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 25
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:16 pm

Seriously just stop trying. The more you speak the more clear it becomes you have no idea what you're talking about.

You were on here before I knew how to join a server? I always knew I just didn't have the online box until February 2006. You don't care who is on my list? Re-read your first post retard. If you played now you think you would be good? But then again you asked Acid who he was?

Yeah, you would get scraped easy. But now you will just say you don't own the game/ don't care. Every other post you alternate if you care or don't care to make it seem like you have a reason to be here but you still don't. No life. Just here to annoy. Smh, come back and play or GTFO.

I get made fun of at school? If anything it sounds like its the other way around. At the age I'm at in school, people don't really make fun of each other. Judging by the way you type and your lack of logic or common sense, you probably are younger than me.

IcemaN wrote:
"I don't know why 'dis' guy talkin, he ain't even much that good" .. Anyone want to guess?

LMAO, yep. Blood maybe, but I hope not, considering I almost put him for sniper
.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Realist
Member


Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Quote :
Seriously just stop trying. The more you speak the more clear it becomes you have no idea what you're talking about.

You were on here before I knew how to join a server? I always knew I just didn't have the online box until February 2006. You don't care who is on my list? Re-read your first post retard. If you played now you think you would be good? But then again you asked Acid who he was?

Yeah, you would get scraped easy. But now you will just say you don't own the game/ don't care. Every other post you alternate if you care or don't care to make it seem like you have a reason to be here but you still don't. No life. Just here to annoy. Smh, come back and play or GTFO.

I get made fun of at school? If anything it sounds like its the other way around. At the age I'm at in school, people don't really make fun of each other. Judging by the way you type and the lack of logic or common sense, you probably are younger than me.

Trying...? What am I trying lmao. I have no idea what I'm talking about? YOU have no idea what I'm talking about because your a new kid. And FOR THE LAST TIME, I DONT CARE WHOS ON YOUR LIST because YOUR BAD lol. If I played now I know I would be GREAT. Am I suppose to know who acid is. Never heard of him when I was playing...lol. Im pretty sure Ive been saying IDC too. I dont need a reason to post on your dead as site. And yes you probably get made fun of at school, you post twice as much as me and I started the argument, you are raging hard and all I said is you are dumb. And as for the other way around,haha you could only wish I was nerd. And if you dont get made fun of, your probably that quite weird kid who has no friends. And broski, Im 18 cheers

Quote :
LMAO, yep. Blood maybe, but I hope not, considering I almost put him for sniper

I'm not blood, but he was a great player when I played also. Considering you almost put him, lol he was better then everyone on that list. Except for maybe fallen blade. But me, I'm THE REALIST king
Merry Xmas! santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoUt
Member
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:27 am

Picture relevant:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   

Back to top Go down
 
Wrath of THE REALIST
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Wrath switched to L2J Freya
» How to join us on Dexternet Wrath Server
» talos furious charge and hammer of wrath/ slam
» Hellion Hammer of Wrath
» Queen's Wrath is now open!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Battlefront Community :: The Cantina :: General Discussion-
Jump to: