HomePortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterFAQLog in
Latest topics
» New Site!
Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:31 pm by Mike

» Are You Guys Excited for the New Site!?
Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:02 am by Mike

» New Force Awakens trailer released!
Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:40 am by i-TheDestroyer-L

» Happy Birthday!!!~~~
Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:09 am by Guest

» Basic necessities for Battlefront
Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:09 pm by SG-17

» Infected and Boss
Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:11 am by Rugal

» Admin Changes
Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:14 am by Splinter

» DoomGaze
Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:47 am by Desperado

Top posters
{Delta}
 
Kratos
 
{BOT}A-Hole
 
Stern
 
Phantom
 
{ѕтя}σвℓινιση
 
Mike
 
Fir3hazard
 
SG-17
 
IcemaN
 

Share | 
 

 Wrath of THE REALIST

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff


Posts : 384
Join date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:00 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 310
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 25
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:43 am

The Realist wrote:
Trying...? What am I trying lmao.

I think you're tying to make some sort of point? Although the more you type, the less clear that point becomes. So yeah, just stop.


I am far from a new kid, like I said I have been playing online since February 2006. Thats anything but new.

Once again you say you don't care who is on this list. Once again I say, re-read your first post you oblivious idiot. You obviously care, its the first thing you said. No common sense or logic still?

The Realist wrote:
Am I suppose to know who acid is. Never heard of him when I was playing...lol.

If you have never herd of Acid when you were playing, you have no credibility and you must have never been good. Now I really doubt you know what your talking about.

You still think I get made fun of, huh? You're 18? Proud of that? Go to college and then MAYBE you can fux with me. Maybe you see people get made fun of a lot in high school, but everyone grows up a bit once you get a couple years older. Trust me, it would be much better for you if you don't bring real life into this lol, I'm not trying to say mine is better, but this is a SWBF2 site. Let's at least keep this about the game.

In the end this is so pathetic, I thought that maybe just maybe, you might have actually been a very good old player, that was older than me. But nope, you're younger, have no idea what you're talking about, know nothing about the clans or players, and you were never good. It seems like you left before the competition even came? Especially if you haven't at least herd of the slightly older players.

Lastly, you still have no reason to be here if you don't even own this game. I own this game and I'll do this forever lol. Please keep trying to come at us. You make no sense. Please, again I say, get the game, make a comeback and make my day. Either that or you really should leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Realist
Member


Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:43 am

Quote :
I think you're tying to make some sort of point? Although the more you type, the less clear that point becomes. So yeah, just stop.

I guess you are illiterate then, because I've stated several times that my point was to show you how much of a dumb new kid you are.

Quote :
I am far from a new kid, like I said I have been playing online since February 2006. Thats anything but new.

Once again you say you don't care who is on this list. Once again I say, re-read your first post you oblivious idiot. You obviously care, its the first thing you said. No common sense or logic still?

OK you've been playing since 06 and you didn't get known till 2011 kool. Just because you had the game then doesn't mean your a "OLD PLAYER". When I say old players I'm talking about players who were actually KNOWN THEN idiot. And IDK what I said in the first post but I know I didn't say shit about caring about your fucking list.

Quote :
If you have never herd of Acid when you were playing, you have no credibility and you must have never been good. Now I really doubt you know what your talking about.
Acid was not known back in the day, I guarantee that. He was not in a know clan either. None of yal were in good clans in 2006-2007 when this game actually had competition on it. No credibility? LMAO kid I beat great players you've only heard of. Who are you to even question me scrub?

Quote :
You still think I get made fun of, huh? You're 18? Proud of that? Go to college and then MAYBE you can fux with me. Maybe you see people get made fun of a lot in high school, but everyone grows up a bit once you get a couple years older. Trust me, it would be much better for you if you don't bring real life into this lol, I'm not trying to say mine is better, but this is a SWBF2 site. Let's at least keep this about the game.

What your older then me? cheers Great job buddy. And I'm not even gonna address the rest of that, no point.

Quote :
In the end this is so pathetic, I thought that maybe just maybe, you might have actually been a very good old player, that was older than me. But nope, you're younger, have no idea what you're talking about, know nothing about the clans or players, and you were never good. It seems like you left before the competition even came? Especially if you haven't at least herd of the slightly older players.

I am indeed a very good old player, you my dude are the one who is completely clueless of what this game once was. If you didn't know the good clans left in 2007. After the summer of 07 SWBF2 died, and you nerds think you know who old players are lol.

Quote :
Lastly, you still have no reason to be here if you don't even own this game. I own this game and I'll do this forever lol. Please keep trying to come at us. You make no sense. Please, again I say, get the game, make a comeback and make my day. Either that or you really should leave.

Again I don't need a reason to be on your dead ass site. And I would never comeback to play some nerds, I have nothing to prove to you kids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 310
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 25
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:05 am

The Realist wrote:
I guess you are illiterate then, because I've stated several times that my point was to show you how much of a dumb new kid you are.

You're not doing a very good job.

The Realist wrote:
And IDK what I said in the first post but I know I didn't say shit about caring about your fucking list.
Yes you did, "Its fun to see true talent not even mentioned.......but who cares this game is fucking 7 years old lmao. How about you people get good at a next gen game at least. I would suggest get a life but i know that wont work since most of the you still play this game lmao. good luck with deciding whos the bigger nerd destroya or kratos lmao"

The Realist wrote:
No credibility? LMAO kid I beat great players you've only heard of. Who are you to even question me scrub?

Nope sorry, but without saying your real name you can't have any credibility. Who am I? How bout who are you? Tell me you who you are then maybe what you say about the game will matter.

The Realist wrote:
What your older then me? cheers Great job buddy. And I'm not even gonna address the rest of that, no point.

You're the one who brought up the whole age and school thing, good lets not address it.

The Realist wrote:
Again I don't need a reason to be on your dead ass site. And I would never comeback to play some nerds, I have nothing to prove to you kids.
Maybe you could prove that you're not a dooshbag, just trying to annoy everyone? ..........

Whens the last time you played anyway? A few months ago? *coughBloodcough*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Realist
Member


Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:28 am

Quote :
You're not doing a very good job.

I think I am, and what in that quote is saying something about me caring.

[quote]Nope sorry, but without saying your real name you can't have any credibility. Who am I? How bout who are you? Tell me you who you are then maybe what you say about the game will matter.[quote]

I don't need your credibility, just know what ever I say matters.

Quote :
Maybe you could prove that you're not a dooshbag, just trying to annoy everyone? ..........

Whens the last time you played anyway? A few months ago? *coughBloodcough*

I'm not a douche , last time I played was about 4 months ago and I am not blood.
Im done with this convo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 310
Join date : 2011-08-01
Age : 25
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:40 am

The Realist wrote:
I don't need your credibility, just know what ever I say matters.

Well you kinda need it if you expect to make a point. And no, it really doesn't matter to anyone here if no one knows who you are and if you don't own the game. Why should what you say matter?

The Realist wrote:
I'm not a douche , last time I played was about 4 months ago and I am not blood.
Im done with this convo

You are totally a douche if you're only here to annoy us. Four months ago? Thats obvious then, alright, bye Blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff


Posts : 384
Join date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:26 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoUt
Member
avatar

Posts : 135
Join date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:08 am

The Realist wrote:
Quote :
I think you're tying to make some sort of point? Although the more you type, the less clear that point becomes. So yeah, just stop.

I guess you are illiterate then, because I've stated several times that my point was to show you how much of a dumb new kid you are.

Quote :
I am far from a new kid, like I said I have been playing online since February 2006. Thats anything but new.

Once again you say you don't care who is on this list. Once again I say, re-read your first post you oblivious idiot. You obviously care, its the first thing you said. No common sense or logic still?

OK you've been playing since 06 and you didn't get known till 2011 kool. Just because you had the game then doesn't mean your a "OLD PLAYER". When I say old players I'm talking about players who were actually KNOWN THEN idiot. And IDK what I said in the first post but I know I didn't say shit about caring about your fucking list.

Quote :
If you have never herd of Acid when you were playing, you have no credibility and you must have never been good. Now I really doubt you know what your talking about.
Acid was not known back in the day, I guarantee that. He was not in a know clan either. None of yal were in good clans in 2006-2007 when this game actually had competition on it. No credibility? LMAO kid I beat great players you've only heard of. Who are you to even question me scrub?

Quote :
You still think I get made fun of, huh? You're 18? Proud of that? Go to college and then MAYBE you can fux with me. Maybe you see people get made fun of a lot in high school, but everyone grows up a bit once you get a couple years older. Trust me, it would be much better for you if you don't bring real life into this lol, I'm not trying to say mine is better, but this is a SWBF2 site. Let's at least keep this about the game.

What your older then me? cheers Great job buddy. And I'm not even gonna address the rest of that, no point.

Quote :
In the end this is so pathetic, I thought that maybe just maybe, you might have actually been a very good old player, that was older than me. But nope, you're younger, have no idea what you're talking about, know nothing about the clans or players, and you were never good. It seems like you left before the competition even came? Especially if you haven't at least herd of the slightly older players.

I am indeed a very good old player, you my dude are the one who is completely clueless of what this game once was. If you didn't know the good clans left in 2007. After the summer of 07 SWBF2 died, and you nerds think you know who old players are lol.

Quote :
Lastly, you still have no reason to be here if you don't even own this game. I own this game and I'll do this forever lol. Please keep trying to come at us. You make no sense. Please, again I say, get the game, make a comeback and make my day. Either that or you really should leave.

Again I don't need a reason to be on your dead ass site. And I would never comeback to play some nerds, I have nothing to prove to you kids.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Wrath of THE REALIST   

Back to top Go down
 
Wrath of THE REALIST
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Wrath switched to L2J Freya
» How to join us on Dexternet Wrath Server
» talos furious charge and hammer of wrath/ slam
» Hellion Hammer of Wrath
» Queen's Wrath is now open!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Battlefront Community :: The Cantina :: General Discussion-
Jump to: