Star Wars Battlefront Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» SWBF2 (PS2) Winter Round-Robin
Start the playoffs Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:38 am by Guest

» BOT vs R Inside the Huddle
Start the playoffs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:31 am by Guest

» Season 10 Championship Videos
Start the playoffs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:34 pm by Stern

» LSJ vs EU (Championship)
Start the playoffs Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:44 am by Phantom

» PP vs. EU (Pool Play B: Game 2)
Start the playoffs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:22 am by Stern

» CHAMPIONSHIP - #1 LSJ vs #3 BOT
Start the playoffs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 6:08 am by Kratos

» PLAYOFFS - #1 LSJ vs #4 EU
Start the playoffs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:05 am by Phantom

» Meh
Start the playoffs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:33 am by IcemaN

Top posters
{Delta}
Start the playoffs I_vote_lcapStart the playoffs I_voting_barStart the playoffs I_vote_rcap 
Kratos
Start the playoffs I_vote_lcapStart the playoffs I_voting_barStart the playoffs I_vote_rcap 
{BOT}A-Hole
Stern
Phantom
{ѕтя}σвℓινιση
Mike
Fir3hazard
SG-17
IcemaN

Start the playoffs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KillaK

Start the playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Start the playoffs   Start the playoffs Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:12 pm

The competitive side of SWBF2 has finally reached an end point it seems, judging by the lack of activity during this summer. I suggest trying to finish this final season off, completing the playoffs, and rewarding one of these active clans with a title. Time conflicts seem to be the norm, especially with EU clans, so you will probably need the rest of summer just to complete the playoffs.

Grunt tournament can still be completed as well if that's possible Cool

Back to top Go down
{BOT}A-Hole
{BOT}A-Hole

Start the playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start the playoffs   Start the playoffs Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:19 pm

But MOC wont make it to playoffs if we start it now Surprised
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Founder
Founder

Start the playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start the playoffs   Start the playoffs Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:49 pm

I'm for this move - but I won't rush it if there is an argument. Perhaps we need to do something on a quicker, smaller scale next summer. No clans, draft, set schedule, or bits and pieces of each.
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Founder
Founder

Start the playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start the playoffs   Start the playoffs Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:51 pm

Kratos thinks starting the 20th would be a good idea, and I agree. I too would like to see the grunt tournament finished.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Admin
Admin
Kratos

Start the playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start the playoffs   Start the playoffs Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:52 pm

If we do decide to move up the playoffs, the twentieth would be a preferable date to start them(Allows a week left of the regular season).
Back to top Go down
https://theswbfc.forumotion.com
KillaK

Start the playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start the playoffs   Start the playoffs Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:22 am

{BOT}A-Hole wrote:
But MOC wont make it to playoffs if we start it now Surprised

Yes I know. A lot of us weren't able to be active this summer, which hindered our clan from actively participating in the season.

Good luck to the clans in contention! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Start the playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start the playoffs   Start the playoffs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start the playoffs
Page 1 of 1