HomePortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterFAQLog in
Latest topics
» New Site!
PC Ladder to Open February 8th Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 12:31 pm by Mike

» Are You Guys Excited for the New Site!?
PC Ladder to Open February 8th Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:02 am by Mike

» New Force Awakens trailer released!
PC Ladder to Open February 8th Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:40 am by i-TheDestroyer-L

» Happy Birthday!!!~~~
PC Ladder to Open February 8th Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 9:09 am by Guest

» Basic necessities for Battlefront
PC Ladder to Open February 8th Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 8:09 pm by SG-17

» Infected and Boss
PC Ladder to Open February 8th Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 7:11 am by Rugal

» Admin Changes
PC Ladder to Open February 8th Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 2:14 am by Splinter

» DoomGaze
PC Ladder to Open February 8th Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 8:47 am by Desperado

Top posters
{Delta}
PC Ladder to Open February 8th I_vote_lcapPC Ladder to Open February 8th I_voting_barPC Ladder to Open February 8th I_vote_rcap 
Kratos
PC Ladder to Open February 8th I_vote_lcapPC Ladder to Open February 8th I_voting_barPC Ladder to Open February 8th I_vote_rcap 
{BOT}A-Hole
Stern
Phantom
{ѕтя}σвℓινιση
Mike
Fir3hazard
SG-17
IcemaN

PC Ladder to Open February 8th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{Delta}
Founder
Founder

PC Ladder to Open February 8th Empty
PostSubject: PC Ladder to Open February 8th   PC Ladder to Open February 8th Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:00 pm

Season 1 will start this Saturday.  This is an open ladder which means you may challenge freely.  To challenge post your challenge in the clan's forum which you are challenging ( the forums are located here - http://theswbfc.forumotion.com/f46-challenge-forums ).  You may organize the match there, and then after the match is played, BOTH sides must submit scores to the Report Scores form - http://theswbfc.forumotion.com/h2-submit-scores-pc - so we can record the battle.  This Report Scores info will go through via e-mail.

Good Luck!

PC Ladder to Open February 8th IkIZG6l
PC Ladder to Open February 8th Playoffqbar x5
PC Ladder to Open February 8th Deltas2hope
PC Ladder to Open February 8th All-Star x7
PC Ladder to Open February 8th HOF-userbar
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PC Ladder to Open February 8th
Page 1 of 1