Star Wars Battlefront Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» SWBF2 (PS2) Winter Round-Robin
BFC LADDER RULES(PS2) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:38 am by Guest

» BOT vs R Inside the Huddle
BFC LADDER RULES(PS2) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:31 am by Guest

» Season 10 Championship Videos
BFC LADDER RULES(PS2) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:34 pm by Stern

» LSJ vs EU (Championship)
BFC LADDER RULES(PS2) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:44 am by Phantom

» PP vs. EU (Pool Play B: Game 2)
BFC LADDER RULES(PS2) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:22 am by Stern

» CHAMPIONSHIP - #1 LSJ vs #3 BOT
BFC LADDER RULES(PS2) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 6:08 am by Kratos

» PLAYOFFS - #1 LSJ vs #4 EU
BFC LADDER RULES(PS2) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:05 am by Phantom

» Meh
BFC LADDER RULES(PS2) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:33 am by IcemaN

Top posters
{Delta}
BFC LADDER RULES(PS2) I_vote_lcapBFC LADDER RULES(PS2) I_voting_barBFC LADDER RULES(PS2) I_vote_rcap 
Kratos
BFC LADDER RULES(PS2) I_vote_lcapBFC LADDER RULES(PS2) I_voting_barBFC LADDER RULES(PS2) I_vote_rcap 
{BOT}A-Hole
Stern
Phantom
{ѕтя}σвℓινιση
Mike
Fir3hazard
SG-17
IcemaN

BFC LADDER RULES(PS2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Admin
Admin
Kratos

BFC LADDER RULES(PS2) Empty
PostSubject: BFC LADDER RULES(PS2)   BFC LADDER RULES(PS2) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:50 pm

YELLOW DENOTES THAT IT IS A NEW RULE FOR SEASON 12

Server Setup

~Server must be a paid-for (no downloaded servers)
~TD On
~Preferentially set Admin Messages Off
~120 second warm-up timer
~2 second spawn invincibility
~Reinforcement count needs to be between 300 and 450
~Conquest timer at 60 minutes
~CTF timer depends on whether Tantive or Death Star is picked.  If both, server reset will occur before the latter of the two
~All EU vs US clan matches will be done in a New York (US) server, however EU will ALWAYS get to pick 3 maps

Gameplay Rules

~Death Star and Tantive CTF maps may be picked, but not 2-flag CTF maps or any other CTF maps unless agreed upon by both clans.  This is due to unbalances in the game
~CTF capture limit is 3, time limit is 30 minutes for Tantive CTF only
~Death Star CTF is a 45 minute sudden death map
~If the score is tied 2-2-1 (tie on a CTF map) at the end of 5, a 6th map is chosen in continuing alternating fashion (whoever picked map 4, picks map 6)

~Galactic Civil Era only, unless both teams agree
~Minimum size for a battle is 3v3, preferable is 4v4
~3v3 battles cannot have the following maps: Hoth, Endor, Mos Eisley, Dagobah, Kashyyyk, Kamino, Felucia, Death Star (conquest), Naboo, and Yavin
~If your clan has 4 members available - they must make it a 4v4
~Any higher than a 4v4 is optional, even if it is planned as higher than a 4v4
~Default is 4v4 class specific
~If a player drops mid match and no replacement can be found, the team that did NOT lose the player chooses which class to drop.  Even if the battle is a 5v5, 2 snipers, the clan that still has 5 members can choose to drop the engineer, grunt, or rocket if they prefer and keep the 2 snipers
~No using command post light to switch your unit to give it invincibility or to instantly reload
~No super pistoling (switching rapidly between the rifle and pistol while firing)
~No tanks
~No turrets (autoturrets are allowed)
~No switching classes at all in a class specific battle (ex. You cannot switch to engineer for health/ammo. However you can swap with a teammate in between maps. You can also sub players between maps.)
~No space walking AT ALL (Polis Massa)
~Any map in GCW era may be picked
~The team that posts the topic first picks whether they want 3 maps or 3 factions (besides EU, which always gets the option)
~If at any point someone lags out, only the player that lagged out may come back during the map
~If at any point someone lags out, both sides play on unless it is before the first spawn of the map (sometimes the server lags users out right as the warm-up timer hits zero, this will require a replayed map)
~A spectator is required, any disputes that cannot be figured out by staff will be replayed if it was without a spectator approved by both clans
~It is preferrential to have a video recording spectator
~During the warm-up timer, do not kill players on the opposing team. (The reason for this is because if you get any rewards in the warm-up timer, it will translate to the actual map.) If this happens once by accident, it's fine. However, if a player is deliberately killing players on the other team and gets awards then it will result in a forfeit of the map.
~If Hoth is a chosen map, make sure to clarify prior to the battle, whether or not spawning in at the AT-ATs and Shield Generator will be permitted.
~Excessive destruction and repairing of the bomb beacon or the turret on Hoth or the turbine on Tantive IV to get award weapons is not allowed.

Points System

+1 for a win
-2 for a loss
+1 for every map won
-3 for refusal to play/forfeit (subject to suspension from ladder)
+x (variable points based on conditions of forfeit) for 'winner' of a forfeit

Playoffs

~4 clans make playoffs automatically
~The 5th-8th ranked clans play in a single elimination play-in tournament for the 5th spot and the right to play the 4 seed in a play-in game
~The winner of this tournament plays the 4 seed in a play in game for the right to play the 1 seed

~To be eligible for the playoffs, you must have at least 4 wins and 10 matches played (exceptions may have to be made based on activity)
~Playoffs start date TBD
~Playoff rosters lock 7 days in advance

Tie Breakers (2-way):
1. Head-to-Head Record
2. Win %
3. Map Win %
4. Play-in Game

Tie Breakers (3-way (or more)):
1. Win %
2. Map Win %
3. Play-in Game(s)
Back to top Go down