HomePortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterFAQLog in
Latest topics
» New Site!
Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:31 pm by Mike

» Are You Guys Excited for the New Site!?
Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:02 am by Mike

» New Force Awakens trailer released!
Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:40 am by i-TheDestroyer-L

» Happy Birthday!!!~~~
Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:09 am by Guest

» Basic necessities for Battlefront
Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:09 pm by SG-17

» Infected and Boss
Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:11 am by Rugal

» Admin Changes
Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:14 am by Splinter

» DoomGaze
Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:47 am by Desperado

Top posters
{Delta}

Kratos

{BOT}A-Hole

Stern

Phantom

{ѕтя}σвℓινιση

Mike

Fir3hazard

SG-17

IcemaN

Share | 

BoT vs SWL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Imani the Prideful

PostSubject: BoT vs SWL   Wed May 21, 2014 4:06 am

Okay, first and foremost i would like to apologize to BoT for getting your players on to play us. We did not expect to play you for one and we didn't plan on pain being on forcing us to play in the bfc server.

Pain stated that the only lagged for him and that he doubted he would be able to play there so i agreed planning to cope with the server    ; but we soon realized that would not be very plausible. While you may be thinking we did this simply because we lost, that is not the case. Our shots do not register so much it is irrational to play there. My plan was to have pain leave the server in 70 seconds hopefully and check the LSJ server and check if he was right to assume it wouldn't work for him, but either I was ignored or It was lost in the chat for BoT left to join LSJ server before I could restate this. Pain indeed could not join, but admitting this only seemed to add charcoal to the train that is insulting SWL.

At this point people were extremely upset and a few of our members had gotten off while the rest were so restless, irritated, or simply had; began to or finished getting off. This was solely not our intentions to cause such a hassle and I personally apologize; taking the blame for some of the mis-communication. I know this community is not happy with SWL. I wish you could pardon us because we do not claim to be innocent of alot of things but we want you to know we are trying our hardest to play as much as possible. I know many of you think we are a "trash clan" and everyone is entitled to their opinion; though it would be more feasible to actually discuss these things without the unnecessary insult flinging.

I also would like to apologize for any raging that has been done on part of SWL. Poison in particular I would like to apologize for, for he took time out of his day to try to keep up with all of this. We all do brash things sometimes and I for one will be the first to agree to that. I hope we can put all of this bad blood behind us soon and just enjoy the last of this game heaven forbid.

-Sincerely, RAted R

View user profile
{Delta}
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: BoT vs SWL   Wed May 21, 2014 4:10 am

I'm not blaming you Naga. And you have every right to join another clan for the playoffs or join the BFC lockdown server and continue to enjoy what is left of the game. We just can't have forfeits this deep into the season like that. I'm not blaming you, I feel bad that you had to deal with all that. You and starseeker in particular (and inception who wasn't even on for this deal). I don't know the others as well...and Pain...oh man.

(MVP)

x5

x7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imani the Prideful

PostSubject: Re: BoT vs SWL   Wed May 21, 2014 4:18 am

{Delta} wrote:
I'm not blaming you Naga. And you have every right to join another clan for the playoffs or join the BFC lockdown server and continue to enjoy what is left of the game.  We just can't have forfeits this deep into the season like that.  I'm not blaming you, I feel bad that you had to deal with all that.  You and starseeker in particular (and inception who wasn't even on for this deal).  I don't know the others as well...and Pain...oh man.
I thank you for understanding but my single chance of playing is now taken away in one fell swing. You could have just asked if we wanted to postpone the battle but I think alot of mods would rather see us taken out all together. Not very inviting or fair if you ask me. Oscar is going through alot right now moving all around, while it is finals week for a few of our members. Also I can't speak on behalf of pain but i know toaguy had a graduation ceremony to go to and well... i dont want to seem like im making up excuses and i know alot of you are doing some of the same things i just dont think its just to assume so much when only so little can be known and controlled.

View user profile
Mike
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BoT vs SWL   Wed May 21, 2014 9:38 am

{Delta} wrote:
And you have every right to join another clan for the playoffs or join the BFC lockdown server and continue to enjoy what is left of the game.  We just can't have forfeits this deep into the season like that.

What?

Did we make an announcement about a forfeit and/or removal somewhere about this because I didn't hear it? This same situation has come up in the past and we should just go with what we've done before. Postponed and BOT is up 1-0 correct? Did I miss something?

PostSubject: Re: BoT vs SWL   Wed May 21, 2014 10:37 am

Please do note that Naga is a member, not a leader, thus I will take responsibility for whatever happened. However please make sure next time you talk to a leader about planning battles (Naga thanks for helping, if you want to battle ask Starseeker, Titan or Taylor to set a battle up from now on). I don't know what happened, I don't want to know. If there are no consequences please lock this thread and move on thank you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://raptorempire.com/
Imani the Prideful

PostSubject: Re: BoT vs SWL   Thu May 22, 2014 8:09 am

(ѕωℓ)ιη¢єρтιση wrote:
Please do note that Naga is a member, not a leader, thus I will take responsibility for whatever happened. However please make sure next time you talk to a leader about planning battles (Naga thanks for helping, if you want to battle ask Starseeker, Titan or Taylor to set a battle up from now on). I don't know what happened, I don't want to know. If there are no consequences please lock this thread and move on thank you.
Why are you always so fucking misinformed... All the players were in the call for the fucking battle all i did was organize it.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoT vs SWL   

Back to top Go down

BoT vs SWL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Battlefront Community :: The Cantina :: Complaints/Bans-
Jump to: