HomePortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterFAQLog in
Latest topics
» New Site!
Rosters Locked and No More Regular Season Battles Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 12:31 pm by Mike

» Are You Guys Excited for the New Site!?
Rosters Locked and No More Regular Season Battles Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:02 am by Mike

» New Force Awakens trailer released!
Rosters Locked and No More Regular Season Battles Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 3:40 am by i-TheDestroyer-L

» Happy Birthday!!!~~~
Rosters Locked and No More Regular Season Battles Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 9:09 am by Guest

» Basic necessities for Battlefront
Rosters Locked and No More Regular Season Battles Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 8:09 pm by SG-17

» Infected and Boss
Rosters Locked and No More Regular Season Battles Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 7:11 am by Rugal

» Admin Changes
Rosters Locked and No More Regular Season Battles Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 2:14 am by Splinter

» DoomGaze
Rosters Locked and No More Regular Season Battles Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 8:47 am by Desperado

Top posters
{Delta}
Rosters Locked and No More Regular Season Battles I_vote_lcapRosters Locked and No More Regular Season Battles I_voting_barRosters Locked and No More Regular Season Battles I_vote_rcap 
Kratos
Rosters Locked and No More Regular Season Battles I_vote_lcapRosters Locked and No More Regular Season Battles I_voting_barRosters Locked and No More Regular Season Battles I_vote_rcap 
{BOT}A-Hole
Stern
Phantom
{ѕтя}σвℓινιση
Mike
Fir3hazard
SG-17
IcemaN

Rosters Locked and No More Regular Season Battles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{Delta}
Founder
Founder

Rosters Locked and No More Regular Season Battles Empty
PostSubject: Rosters Locked and No More Regular Season Battles   Rosters Locked and No More Regular Season Battles Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:34 am

Rosters officially lock at midnight tonight and the last battle that will be recorded on the ladders is AoN vs. R currently happening. Playoffs start tomorrow. SotBFC will break down the playoff matchups, announce the season awards, and the ASG including the ASG draft! TUNE IN TOMORROW AT 9 EST.

Rosters Locked and No More Regular Season Battles IkIZG6l
Rosters Locked and No More Regular Season Battles Playoffqbar x5
Rosters Locked and No More Regular Season Battles Deltas2hope
Rosters Locked and No More Regular Season Battles All-Star x7
Rosters Locked and No More Regular Season Battles HOF-userbar
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rosters Locked and No More Regular Season Battles
Page 1 of 1