Star Wars Battlefront Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» SWBF2 (PS2) Winter Round-Robin
Rupture should be banned from the BFC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:38 am by Guest

» BOT vs R Inside the Huddle
Rupture should be banned from the BFC Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:31 am by Guest

» Season 10 Championship Videos
Rupture should be banned from the BFC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:34 pm by Stern

» LSJ vs EU (Championship)
Rupture should be banned from the BFC Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:44 am by Phantom

» PP vs. EU (Pool Play B: Game 2)
Rupture should be banned from the BFC Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:22 am by Stern

» CHAMPIONSHIP - #1 LSJ vs #3 BOT
Rupture should be banned from the BFC Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 6:08 am by Kratos

» PLAYOFFS - #1 LSJ vs #4 EU
Rupture should be banned from the BFC Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:05 am by Phantom

» Meh
Rupture should be banned from the BFC Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:33 am by IcemaN

Top posters
{Delta}
Rupture should be banned from the BFC I_vote_lcapRupture should be banned from the BFC I_voting_barRupture should be banned from the BFC I_vote_rcap 
Kratos
Rupture should be banned from the BFC I_vote_lcapRupture should be banned from the BFC I_voting_barRupture should be banned from the BFC I_vote_rcap 
{BOT}A-Hole
Stern
Phantom
{ѕтя}σвℓινιση
Mike
Fir3hazard
SG-17
IcemaN

Rupture should be banned from the BFC

Go down 
+3
{Delta}
Rupture
wow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wow

Rupture should be banned from the BFC Empty
PostSubject: Rupture should be banned from the BFC   Rupture should be banned from the BFC Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:39 am

I caught him conspiring to cheat when he thought nobody was watching:

Rupture should be banned from the BFC Runger10
Back to top Go down
Rupture
Rupture

PostSubject: Re: Rupture should be banned from the BFC   Rupture should be banned from the BFC Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:41 am

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Rupture should be banned from the BFC   Rupture should be banned from the BFC Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:08 am

Was all that white pace needed...?
Back to top Go down
wow

PostSubject: Re: Rupture should be banned from the BFC   Rupture should be banned from the BFC Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:15 pm

This is a serious matter, no need for jokes delta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rupture should be banned from the BFC   Rupture should be banned from the BFC Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:50 am

BAN HIM BY DA IP!
Back to top Go down
{STR}DrkDragon
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: Rupture should be banned from the BFC   Rupture should be banned from the BFC Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:59 am

We finally have evidence of someone trying to cheat. Fucking ban this kid already!
Back to top Go down
Rupture
Rupture

PostSubject: Re: Rupture should be banned from the BFC   Rupture should be banned from the BFC Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:12 am

lol pale
Back to top Go down
{GoR}HeartBreak
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: Rupture should be banned from the BFC   Rupture should be banned from the BFC Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:31 am

-Perma banned-
Back to top Go down
wow

PostSubject: Re: Rupture should be banned from the BFC   Rupture should be banned from the BFC Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:11 am

why is nobody taking this seriously?
Back to top Go down
Wicked
Wicked

PostSubject: Re: Rupture should be banned from the BFC   Rupture should be banned from the BFC Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:18 am

i dont take anything seriously unless i see the whole ENTIRE cbox. We do not know if he was joking or not and just by that is not enough to ban. GG
Back to top Go down
{BOT}Fett_131
{BOT}Fett_131

PostSubject: Re: Rupture should be banned from the BFC   Rupture should be banned from the BFC Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:54 am

wicked bullet wrote:
i dont take anything seriously unless i see the whole ENTIRE cbox. We do not know if he was joking or not and just by that is not enough to ban. GG
youre no fun at all
Back to top Go down
Wicked
Wicked

PostSubject: Re: Rupture should be banned from the BFC   Rupture should be banned from the BFC Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:54 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rupture should be banned from the BFC   Rupture should be banned from the BFC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rupture should be banned from the BFC
Page 1 of 1