Star Wars Battlefront Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» SWBF2 (PS2) Winter Round-Robin
This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:38 am by Guest

» BOT vs R Inside the Huddle
This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:31 am by Guest

» Season 10 Championship Videos
This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:34 pm by Stern

» LSJ vs EU (Championship)
This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:44 am by Phantom

» PP vs. EU (Pool Play B: Game 2)
This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:22 am by Stern

» CHAMPIONSHIP - #1 LSJ vs #3 BOT
This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 6:08 am by Kratos

» PLAYOFFS - #1 LSJ vs #4 EU
This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:05 am by Phantom

» Meh
This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:33 am by IcemaN

Top posters
{Delta}
This is why you have only a few owners I_vote_lcapThis is why you have only a few owners I_voting_barThis is why you have only a few owners I_vote_rcap 
Kratos
This is why you have only a few owners I_vote_lcapThis is why you have only a few owners I_voting_barThis is why you have only a few owners I_vote_rcap 
{BOT}A-Hole
Stern
Phantom
{ѕтя}σвℓινιση
Mike
Fir3hazard
SG-17
IcemaN

This is why you have only a few owners

Go down 
+6
wow
{BOT}A-Hole
{GoR}HeartBreak
Kratos
ScoUt
Stern
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff

This is why you have only a few owners Empty
PostSubject: This is why you have only a few owners   This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:09 pm

I WANT WOW BANNED FOR LIFEEEEEEEE

https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/2pqv09x.jpg

https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/14jn3mv.jpg

https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/15ejx4h.jpg

Back to top Go down
ScoUt
ScoUt

PostSubject: Re: This is why you have only a few owners   This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:55 pm

that clearly says crapgamer
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Admin
Admin
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: This is why you have only a few owners   This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:04 pm

I thought we stripped wow's admin last night, but it looks like I missed it. How long did the bans last for before I came to undo them? I stripped his admin when I got on though, and gave him a nice ban to go along with it.

Last edited by Kratos on Mon May 14, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theswbfc.forumotion.com
{GoR}HeartBreak
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: This is why you have only a few owners   This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:05 pm

I have more that makes it undeniable that it is Wow.

https://2img.net/h/i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y352/flame1337/ChatboxScreenie2.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y352/flame1337/Chatboxscreenie.jpg
Back to top Go down
{BOT}A-Hole
{BOT}A-Hole

PostSubject: Re: This is why you have only a few owners   This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:33 pm

He smurfed people in battles so he should be suspended/banned from BFC also.
Back to top Go down
wow

PostSubject: Re: This is why you have only a few owners   This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:36 pm

What the fuck? You guys are delusional. Not one of you has even an ounce of proof that this was me. And Ahole, I don't even know what you are talking about.
Back to top Go down
xXHEARTLESSXx34
Site Staff
Site Staff
xXHEARTLESSXx34

PostSubject: Re: This is why you have only a few owners   This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:55 pm

wow2 wrote:
What the fuck? You guys are delusional. Not one of you has even an ounce of proof that this was me. And Ahole, I don't even know what you are talking about.
Butthurt?
Everyone Knows You Abuse Your Powers And So Does Scout and Poison.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Admin
Admin
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: This is why you have only a few owners   This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:04 pm

I haven't seen Poison abuse his mod, and Scout doesn't really abuse it either(as in ban people and kick). Scout just trolls a lot.
Back to top Go down
https://theswbfc.forumotion.com
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: This is why you have only a few owners   This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:12 am

I assume it's Wow also, as he banned me and Tempest repeatedly, and he's the only admin who uses $tealth
Back to top Go down
wow

PostSubject: Re: This is why you have only a few owners   This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:31 am

I assume you're all wrong. Kratos made me a member last night like he said. I only have one computer.
Back to top Go down
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: This is why you have only a few owners   This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:02 am

Who else could it have been?
Back to top Go down
ScoUt
ScoUt

PostSubject: Re: This is why you have only a few owners   This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:35 am

Stern wrote:

idk who did this last year when they shut down the bfc?
Back to top Go down
wow

PostSubject: Re: This is why you have only a few owners   This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:37 am

Stern wrote:

why is there an else in that sentence like it could have been me. I don't have owner. Maybe it was you???
Back to top Go down
SG-17
SG-17

PostSubject: Re: This is why you have only a few owners   This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:39 am

xXHEARTLESSXx34 wrote:
wow2 wrote:
Butthurt?
Why did you capitalize every word in your sentence?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SGC17

PostSubject: Re: This is why you have only a few owners   This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:13 pm

I don't abuse my powers, I troll. The others I can't speak for however.
Back to top Go down
{STR}DrkDragon
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: This is why you have only a few owners   This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:53 pm

SG-17 wrote:
xXHEARTLESSXx34 wrote:
wow2 wrote:
Butthurt?
Why did you capitalize every word in your sentence?

If you notice, the second "and" in his sentence is not capitalized. Think before you speak sir.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Tyrlan
{GOR}Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: This is why you have only a few owners   This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:04 pm

I'm fairly sure the point was still clear Dragon.
Back to top Go down
ScoUt
ScoUt

PostSubject: Re: This is why you have only a few owners   This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:07 am

SG, because MNC says fuck grammar and does shit their own way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is why you have only a few owners   This is why you have only a few owners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is why you have only a few owners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Battlefront Community :: Battle Arena (PS2) :: Recycle Bin :: Season Eight Topics/Posts-
Jump to: