Star Wars Battlefront Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» SWBF2 (PS2) Winter Round-Robin
Lol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:38 am by Guest

» BOT vs R Inside the Huddle
Lol Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:31 am by Guest

» Season 10 Championship Videos
Lol Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:34 pm by Stern

» LSJ vs EU (Championship)
Lol Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:44 am by Phantom

» PP vs. EU (Pool Play B: Game 2)
Lol Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:22 am by Stern

» CHAMPIONSHIP - #1 LSJ vs #3 BOT
Lol Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 6:08 am by Kratos

» PLAYOFFS - #1 LSJ vs #4 EU
Lol Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:05 am by Phantom

» Meh
Lol Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:33 am by IcemaN

Top posters
{Delta}
Lol I_vote_lcapLol I_voting_barLol I_vote_rcap 
Kratos
{BOT}A-Hole
Stern
Phantom
{ѕтя}σвℓινιση
Mike
Fir3hazard
SG-17
IcemaN

Lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
matt4

Lol Empty
PostSubject: Lol   Lol Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:33 pm

Stop locking things so quick, I don't remember telling either fof or sof that I joined their clan... They just said I did. But it's cool I keep forgetting te BFC is just the admins doing whatever they want, not by doing what makes logical sense. Kratos you said so yourself we beat you with logical valid points. I know you're probably just gonna say something random about how we made sense but it's not fair and then lock the topic. Just wanted to clear up what pretty much everyone already knows, if the admins don't like what happens then they just make new rules or change it with their own bullshit reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Admin
Admin
Kratos

Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol   Lol Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:14 pm

wow1 wrote:
Stop locking things so quick, I don't remember telling either fof or sof that I joined their clan... They just said I did. But it's cool I keep forgetting te BFC is just the admins doing whatever they want, not by doing what makes logical sense. Kratos you said so yourself we beat you with logical valid points. I know you're probably just gonna say something random about how we made sense but it's not fair and then lock the topic. Just wanted to clear up what pretty much everyone already knows, if the admins don't like what happens then they just make new rules or change it with their own bullshit reasoning.

BS reasoning? I believe it's the exact opposite actually(you being the one who's spewing the BS, not I). I don't know why you're getting so worked up about a record that you didn't even work for. People that did earn the record are Scarz, LAK, Pimp, Spongebob, and Mike who happen to be on that LSJ roster. The match you and wow did participate in wasn't counted on the BFC ladders due to the lag issues the server was having.

Of course... you guys did beat me with logic yesterday(It's not hard to find some loop-hole in rules. There is no such thing as a perfect system. Example: BCS). It makes sense that you guys, being leader, can change the tag and take the record. I wanted you guys to at least keep three players that played a match for LSJ that you had on your roster. That wasn't asking too much. However, you refused to accept those terms. Then the bitching began and you kept on and kept on and on and on and on and on. Eventually, I gave in and said you could have the record. That was a bad call on my part because it let you guys get a record you didn't earn.

Though, with LAK and Scarz bringing back LSJ with the players who did play in matches counted on that BFC record, it's obvious who should get the record. That's why Delta decided upon letting them get the record back(revoking my earlier decision). Which I believe was the more correct choice given the situation. The administrators' job is to make the more correct decision. That is what we did in this case. If you guys really think you deserve the record those players earned, then you're fools... but more than that, you're complete asses. Sorry if that offends you, but that's how you're coming off right now.

Also, Scarz did appoint Spongebob as leader right as he left for SOF. He did decide to make matt4 leader, once he was already in SOF. That is true... though without any screenshots, I suppose that's heresy. You did join SOF and FOF as well. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have put you on the roster had you not. But that's kind of null because technically you did leave since you did post up a SHREDER application. It seemed you didn't really notify them that you left. All that is kind of beside the point, and is distracting from the real reason why you aren't taking the record to SHREDER.

Back to top Go down
https://theswbfc.forumotion.com

Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol   Lol Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Too long.
Back to top Go down
wow

Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol   Lol Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:46 pm

I'm going to start by telling you this is the right decision you made.

But to call last night bitching is silly. They gave us CL of LSJ. As CL's of lsj we can make whatever decisions we want regardless of the number of matches we played. It was their decision to make us CL. They knew they worked for that record, and they willingly handed it over to us. The fact that those players worked for the record was irrelevant because they all left it to go their own separate ways. Changing LSJ's name to SHREDER should not null the record. At that time we were in the right

But since then, LSJ decided to come back under the original members who earned the record and it is their record. Last night we weren't arguing that it was matt4 and I's record, we were arguing that it is LSJ's record and we represented LSJ. Now the people who earned the record want to represent LSJ and they can do that. We were just a little annoyed last night when Delta made the decision, because he came on with no knowledge of the situation and made the decision just because he could, and because he's "racist against Shreder." Then proceeded to lock all topics that attempted to discuss it.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Admin
Admin
Kratos

Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol   Lol Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:49 pm

I locked one of those topics.

And yes at the time, when all the members of LSJ were leaving, I was fine with it(because leader was given to you guys by them). Though, now that LSJ(with LAK and Scarz) has come back, they should have the record... which you seem to agree on that.
Back to top Go down
https://theswbfc.forumotion.com
wow

Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol   Lol Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:55 pm

yup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol   Lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Battlefront Community :: Battle Arena (PS2) :: Recycle Bin :: Season Eight Topics/Posts-
Jump to: