Star Wars Battlefront Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» SWBF2 (PS2) Winter Round-Robin
4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:38 am by Guest

» BOT vs R Inside the Huddle
4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:31 am by Guest

» Season 10 Championship Videos
4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:34 pm by Stern

» LSJ vs EU (Championship)
4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:44 am by Phantom

» PP vs. EU (Pool Play B: Game 2)
4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:22 am by Stern

» CHAMPIONSHIP - #1 LSJ vs #3 BOT
4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 6:08 am by Kratos

» PLAYOFFS - #1 LSJ vs #4 EU
4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:05 am by Phantom

» Meh
4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:33 am by IcemaN

Top posters
{Delta}
4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups I_vote_lcap4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups I_voting_bar4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups I_vote_rcap 
Kratos
4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups I_vote_lcap4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups I_voting_bar4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups I_vote_rcap 
{BOT}A-Hole
Stern
Phantom
{ѕтя}σвℓινιση
Mike
Fir3hazard
SG-17
IcemaN

4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups

Go down 
+5
<>
{JSA}CF_.X.
Kratos
{BOT}A-Hole
{Delta}
9 posters
AuthorMessage
{Delta}
Founder
Founder

4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Empty
PostSubject: 4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups   4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:34 pm

Well...it's smaller, so it SHOULD work. MOC - you are welcome to play even though you are not actively on the ladder. It's only one battle a week, and we are pretty flexible. MNC is also more than welcome to join. I'd like to bury the hatchet between us - and keep us all united. JSA - hope to see you in this. European clans are welcome to join, but I'm going to put this warning up, it's going to be in the BFC. So, I completely understand NOT joining in on this one, but I promise the playoffs will be done 2 maps BFC, 2 maps Euro, etc...and most clans are willing to change it up a little for fairness.

Double elimination rules again.

Clan Tag:
Where to contact:
Suggestions:

BOT
LSJ
JSA
R
STR
ROR/LF
MOC

Last edited by {Delta} on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
{BOT}A-Hole
{BOT}A-Hole

PostSubject: Re: 4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups   4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:48 pm

Clan Tag: {BOT}
Where to contact: swbf2bot.com
Suggestions: None
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Admin
Admin
Kratos

PostSubject: Re: 4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups   4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Clan Tag: {LSJ}
Where to contact: BFC
Back to top Go down
https://theswbfc.forumotion.com
{JSA}CF_.X.
{JSA}CF_.X.

PostSubject: Re: 4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups   4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Clan Tag:JSA
Where to contact:http://joinjsa.forumotion.com
Suggestions:none
Back to top Go down
http://joinjsa.forumtion.com
<<shooter>>
<<shooter>>

PostSubject: Re: 4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups   4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:27 am

Clan Tag: -Ruthless-
Where to contact: ClanRuthless.com
Suggestions: -None-

Back to top Go down
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: 4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups   4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:29 am

Clan Tag: {STR}
Where to contact: teamstr.forumotion.com
Suggestions: Cool
Back to top Go down
{JSA}CF_.X.
{JSA}CF_.X.

PostSubject: Re: 4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups   4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:55 pm

when is this to happen?
Back to top Go down
http://joinjsa.forumtion.com
Mike
Admin
Admin
Mike

PostSubject: Re: 4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups   4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:05 pm

{JSA}CF_.X. wrote:
when is this to happen?

We're still in the sign up phase for the tournament, once we feel that we have enough teams, we will close the signups and begin posting the bracket and matchups.
Back to top Go down
Cloud-Strife
Cloud-Strife

PostSubject: Re: 4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups   4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:07 pm

Clan Tag: RoR/LF (agreed with Delta)
Where to contact: RoR-Clan.tk
Back to top Go down
<<shooter>>
<<shooter>>

PostSubject: Re: 4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups   4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:43 pm

Mike wrote:
{JSA}CF_.X. wrote:
when is this to happen?

We're still in the sign up phase for the tournament, once we feel that we have enough teams, we will close the signups and begin posting the bracket and matchups.
-Just dont cancell the tournament in midway/begginning, last one was a total let down-
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin
Admin
Mike

PostSubject: Re: 4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups   4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:39 pm

--Aros-- wrote:
-Just dont cancell the tournament in midway/begginning, last one was a total let down-

Don't worry the grunt tournament never gets cancelled. For those of you who haven't been here every year, there's almost always one tournament that fails, and it always occurs before the grunt tournament. Last year it was the 2v2 sniper tournament. This year it was the 6v6 CS tournament. There was even the world cup tournament which we never got around to. My point is, this happens every year and was not a shock to the people who were here before. Like Delta said before, the whole point of allowing clans to combine was to allow clans with less than six players to participate. You guys misunderstood us and combined larger clans, then other clans simultantuoesly went inactive or had less than 6 players available. Feel free to play against RoR/LF for the winners backet title without needing us to set it up here for you. You can still hypothetically finish that tournament on your own if you like.
Back to top Go down
Kintaro

PostSubject: Re: 4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups   4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:27 pm

Clan:MOC
site: mocarmy.enjin.com
suggestions: nothing
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: 4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups   4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:07 am

I'm allowing just the Euroes to combine (lack of grunts in EU) in trade off for every tournament battle being in the BFC.
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: 4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups   4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:07 am

--Aros-- wrote:
Mike wrote:
{JSA}CF_.X. wrote:
when is this to happen?

Mike said it best, larger clans combined - and inactivity went rampant. I WANTED to do a 6v6 CS, that's old school.
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: 4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups   4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:26 am

MNC and DD I have been told will not be entering. This will be the final teams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups   4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4v4+ Grunt Tournament Sign-Ups
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Battlefront Community :: Battle Arena (PS2) :: Recycle Bin :: Season Eight Topics/Posts-
Jump to: