Star Wars Battlefront Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» SWBF2 (PS2) Winter Round-Robin
Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:38 am by Guest

» BOT vs R Inside the Huddle
Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:31 am by Guest

» Season 10 Championship Videos
Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:34 pm by Stern

» LSJ vs EU (Championship)
Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:44 am by Phantom

» PP vs. EU (Pool Play B: Game 2)
Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:22 am by Stern

» CHAMPIONSHIP - #1 LSJ vs #3 BOT
Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 6:08 am by Kratos

» PLAYOFFS - #1 LSJ vs #4 EU
Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:05 am by Phantom

» Meh
Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:33 am by IcemaN

Top posters
{Delta}
Awards - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAwards - Page 2 I_voting_barAwards - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kratos
Awards - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAwards - Page 2 I_voting_barAwards - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
{BOT}A-Hole
Stern
Phantom
{ѕтя}σвℓινιση
Mike
Fir3hazard
SG-17
IcemaN

Awards

Go down 
+20
Rupture
Mike
Kintaro
Impact
Obirex
-Syler-
Mandalore
.:bLooD:.
IcemaN
Stern
moebewan
Crypt
{BOT}Fett_131
Nemovic
Cloud-Strife
KillaK
Sweet-_-Revenge
Kratos
{Delta}
{BOT}A-Hole
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
{BOT}A-Hole
{BOT}A-Hole

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:26 am

I just looked at the ARC record for 2 seasons and both were low on the board and both were negative scores.
Back to top Go down
Sweet-_-Revenge

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:29 am

Duhh. Cause we were underdogs. (:
We could win to the best teams, we could lose to the worst teams.
Back to top Go down
{BOT}A-Hole
{BOT}A-Hole

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:35 am

Wins | Losses || Maps/Sides Won | Maps/Sides Lost
3 | 5 || 13 | 22 | (ARC)
3 | 4 || 11 | 13 | (ARC)

Good record you got their. I see that you made your point of being the best
Back to top Go down
Sweet-_-Revenge

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:36 am

When did I ever say that ARC was the best? Read any past post, I never said that.
I see that you made your point of being dumb. Laughing
Back to top Go down
{BOT}A-Hole
{BOT}A-Hole

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:39 am

You say you were the underdog...yet you didnt even go positive
Back to top Go down
Sweet-_-Revenge

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:42 am

Underdog as in nobody would think a clan like ARC could win, but.... as proven;

(#17) (ARC) defeats (#4) [IR] 3-1: 2 | -2 = Weight Victory Challenged ({Delta})
(#17) (ARC) Defeats (#1) =EL= 3-0: 2 | -2 = Weighted Victory Challenged (Kratos)

Ranked #17 team beat the #4 team, and the #1 team.
Who knew? Laughing
Back to top Go down
{BOT}A-Hole
{BOT}A-Hole

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:45 am

Than why didnt you win the BFC if you were to beat the #1 clan. And talkin about underdogs i dont think anyone would of even though BOT would even go positive before season 8 started.
Back to top Go down
Sweet-_-Revenge

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:48 am

lol.
Compared to the players you had in bot, to the players we had in ARC, you could tell a huge difference.
Back to top Go down
Nemovic

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:35 pm

{BOT}A-Hole wrote:
[RoR] : 7-6 . BEST Rookies should be able to help out the team

Since when does the score matter? I think you're not quite aware of the fact European clans had to play on American servers (every match LF played, has been entirely played on American servers). Perhaps they were quite lucky reaching the Playoffs due to the general inactivity, but at least they kept playing in this tournament.

Secondly, no offence, but the times we battled you, BoT, I could not see anything really flashing. I'm not gonna degrade anyone's skill, since BoT has some really fancy players. Camping with awards is certainly not MVP-worthy, though.

I guess I'll just get told off here because I'm European, but I don't like the way a few BoT members seem to claim every award out there. You are slightly overrating yourself Wink.

Last edited by Nemovic on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sweet-_-Revenge

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:53 pm

Don't worry, Nemo, everyone has their opinion on this forum, even though it's A-Hole's post. Laughing
Back to top Go down
moebewan
moebewan

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:01 pm

ahh. good times Sweety, good times.... don't forget our monster win against MERC, boy they were pissed Cool
Back to top Go down
Sweet-_-Revenge

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:03 pm

MOEBE <3 Razz
Back to top Go down
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:41 pm

BOT never had really good scores, they're just good at taking bases. When we lost to BOT, I looked at the records at the end, and sometimes our whole team went positive.

As for thinking BOT won't be good prior to the season's start, any clan can be good if they play/practice all day, while the majority of other clans don't give a fuck because this game is 7 years old and hardly play at all.

I wouldn't throw all the awards at BOT, maybe spread them out, have a community vote like for ASG.

And A-Hole, ARC may have never won a championship, but neither have you. BOT could easily lose in the playoffs, that's when the tryhards come out to play.
Back to top Go down
IcemaN
Site Staff
Site Staff
IcemaN

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:02 pm

Well, while we're on the topic of things that don't matter.. I only got on for battles and still put up higher scores that players on both teams affraid
Back to top Go down
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:10 pm

It's not hard to do very well when you're a power class like rocket or engy. Perhaps have separate MVPs for engineer/sniper/rocket/grunt?
Back to top Go down
{BOT}Fett_131
{BOT}Fett_131

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:35 pm

geez a 3 page topic for this? lets just stick to one mvp. having 4 of them just seems like another all-star kinda thing.
Back to top Go down
Sweet-_-Revenge

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:48 pm

Too late, it's been declared that I'm MVP
and that PoR won the championship. Nice try everyone! Try again next season (;

sweetpor.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Founder
Founder

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:47 am

Ahole, obviously I wasn't average, I was good (not great). One of your two losses came while I was in the battle (Dyablo played engineer - yes he was most influential - still won) and we 3-0'd R while they were at the top and I played engineer.

I don't play enough to be "great" anymore. I was one of the best pre-BFC and the first couple seasons. Might I note BOT's record last year? Then BOT whored the game, recruited Bio and Dyablo...and suddenly Ahole and Crypt are gods? I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:56 am

What is the MVP based on? Skill? Dedication? Leadership? Intelligence? Sportsmanship?

Personally, I would vote for Phantom
Back to top Go down
{BOT}Fett_131
{BOT}Fett_131

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:15 am

{Delta} wrote:
Then BOT whored the game, recruited Bio and Dyablo...and suddenly Ahole and Crypt are gods? I don't think so.
Didnt mention me...asshole -.-
Back to top Go down
{BOT}A-Hole
{BOT}A-Hole

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:36 am

{Delta} wrote:
Ahole, obviously I wasn't average, I was good (not great). One of your two losses came while I was in the battle (Dyablo played engineer - yes he was most influential - still won) and we 3-0'd R while they were at the top and I played engineer.

I don't play enough to be "great" anymore. I was one of the best pre-BFC and the first couple seasons. Might I note BOT's record last year? Then BOT whored the game, recruited Bio and Dyablo...and suddenly Ahole and Crypt are gods? I don't think so.

R never beat us. And why dont you mention the 5 or 6 loses you got from BOT. And for DD i went 12-0 on coruscant when Des and Iceman played. And yes dyablo and bio joined the clan but at first (when we were 8-0) it was me rocket, bio engy, crypt grunt/sniper, and fierce sniper/grunt. Dyablo just played like 5 battles for us. And when STR did beat us it wasnt because of you trust me. it was JJ and Dyablos awards. and we lost 2-3 so dont brag.

For the EU , NO eu clan ever beat BOT this season. our last battle vs ROR was 2 maps in us 2 maps in eu and bot won 3-1. And didnt you beat LSJ in the grunt tourny when it was in bfc server?...than you go around and brag about that...but when we went agianst you in the grunt tourny we somehow wrecked you...all of us had awards(at once) and fierce had his elite rifle. Our lineup was fierce,ears,crypt,me. No bio,fett,dyablo.

I honestly dont even give a shit anymore for this. When i mentioned the MVP's i gave 3 other names but i dont understand why you all bashed on me since it was just a opinion that Kratos told me to give.
Back to top Go down

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:56 pm

{BOT}A-Hole wrote:
Just because you made the BFC doesnt mean you should control most of this shit....gotta remember that the BFC is made out of the participating clans, not the admins. And the looks of it BOT participated plenty and i was in EVERY BOT battle so lets see if a rocket does bad in a battle im pretty sure the clan will probably lose. And you cant forget that I'm the leader of BOT...i'm the one who tells the plans before and during the game of every map.

First off I would like to say on deltas behave I think it is quite disrespectful to call him out on what he should be doing on the BFC because without delta none of this would get done. Second if you are such a great player you wouldn't have voted for yourself off gate. True a bad rocket can hurt a team but if you have good players at other classes they carry the load.

{BOT}A-Hole wrote:
Than why didnt you win the BFC if you were to beat the #1 clan. And talkin about underdogs i dont think anyone would of even though BOT would even go positive before season 8 started.

A-hole you haven't won yet either. And bot last season was almost as bad as fof this season. I really didnt care that you were trash talking, its more the cockiness. You have no reason to be cocky.

{BOT}A-Hole wrote:
And for DD i went 12-0 on coruscant when Des and Iceman played. And yes dyablo and bio joined the clan but at first (when we were 8-0) it was me rocket, bio engy, crypt grunt/sniper, and fierce sniper/grunt. Dyablo just played like 5 battles for us.

I honestly dont even give a shit anymore for this. When i mentioned the MVP's i gave 3 other names but i dont understand why you all bashed on me since it was just a opinion that Kratos told me to give.

I recall the dd battle with des and iceman and I was in it, I was also in almost every battle in BOT. Is my name mentioned? No. I could care less though, I just wanted to point that out. I think we were 17-1 when i quit. And if you don't care so much then why did you even mention the idea of giving these awards?

This was the worst season of the BFC ever. Sure there were a lot of battles played but the caliber of teams compared to past seasons or even last season is horrible. LSJ was a favorite coming into the season in which they proved when they beat bot and others pre-season, but once kratos left and Lak became inactive they fell off the map. Not to mention fear didnt even play this season as well. DD was another pre-season favorite but without des and acid, they were a disappointment. Inactivity was also an issue. I give Bot their props that they are good but not the best, they came to a peak when competition is real low.

Rookie player- Crypt
MVP-Bio
Comeback player- Ahole or Rupture
Back to top Go down
Nemovic

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:49 pm

My dear A-hole, you should start to distinguish astonishment and bragging. The only one who seems to frequently sort of brag is you. E.g. your team got elite rifle in a grunt-battle on an American server. But that was fine with me aswell, because I didn't expect the match to end any different.

To the point that we've never beaten you, fine. The few encounters I had were entirely played on American servers. I don't think it's that easy for EU there Wink. How come you were never willed to play on our server? Other clans like STR were totally fine with it and accepted a loss, while you were so keen on maintaining your insignificant "streak", I gues.

I really don't mean to sound offensively. Some people just clearly need to come off their high horse.

So, one could make a poll for those few awards, perhaps? I think you gathered quite enough names.
Back to top Go down
{BOT}A-Hole
{BOT}A-Hole

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:18 pm

Our last battle was 2 maps in US 2 maps in EU. I'm not bragging im giving facts due to everyone giving their opinion on how i don't deserve shit...
Back to top Go down
Sweet-_-Revenge

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:42 pm

A-Hole, do you get awards by basehopping constantly, or actually getting kills?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awards   Awards - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awards
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Battlefront Community :: Battle Arena (PS2) :: Recycle Bin :: Season Eight Topics/Posts-
Jump to: