Star Wars Battlefront Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» SWBF2 (PS2) Winter Round-Robin
#5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:38 am by Guest

» BOT vs R Inside the Huddle
#5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:31 am by Guest

» Season 10 Championship Videos
#5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:34 pm by Stern

» LSJ vs EU (Championship)
#5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:44 am by Phantom

» PP vs. EU (Pool Play B: Game 2)
#5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:22 am by Stern

» CHAMPIONSHIP - #1 LSJ vs #3 BOT
#5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 6:08 am by Kratos

» PLAYOFFS - #1 LSJ vs #4 EU
#5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:05 am by Phantom

» Meh
#5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:33 am by IcemaN

Top posters
{Delta}
#5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 I_vote_lcap#5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 I_voting_bar#5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kratos
#5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 I_vote_lcap#5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 I_voting_bar#5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
{BOT}A-Hole
Stern
Phantom
{ѕтя}σвℓινιση
Mike
Fir3hazard
SG-17
IcemaN

#5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT

Go down 
+6
Koen
=BOT=Dyablo
Phantom
{BOT}A-Hole
Cloud-Strife
Kratos
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
{BOT}A-Hole
{BOT}A-Hole

#5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:44 am

We started with a 4v4...and we done half of the battle. How was i soppost to know that Fett's mom wouldnt let him play? And during the summer he didnt have Homework or a job..
Back to top Go down
warri

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:48 am

{BOT}A-Hole wrote:
We started with a 4v4...and we done half of the battle. How was i soppost to know that Fett's mom wouldnt let him play? And during the summer he didnt have Homework or a job..
you're the organiser of the bot team aren't you? you're supposed to ask him if he has enough time, if he doesn't know he's supposed to ask his mother or whoever
Back to top Go down
{BOT}Fett_131
{BOT}Fett_131

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:55 am

why the fuck are we arguing over this? i had to get off cause i had homework. if i hadnt gotten off my ps2 woulda been gone and we woulda never gotten this battle over with ever. cant we just postpone until another sunday? geez.
Back to top Go down
{BOT}A-Hole
{BOT}A-Hole

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:58 am

NOOOO BECAUSE PHANTOM WANTS A CHEAP WIN
Back to top Go down
Koen

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:02 am

Koen wrote:
Could someone remove this topic and start a new one?? I know where this leads to..
How did you know this omg..YOU ARE SO SMART!
Back to top Go down
warri

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:05 am

its not about postponing it in my opinion, its about your atitude, you said your member left because he thought RoR teams left and it was over, thats because you probably forgot to tell your team we're playing 2 maps in eu server

as i already said multiple times, its your job to ensure your players have enough time to play, if you fail to do so, there will only be complications like this
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:22 am

{BOT}A-Hole wrote:
Fett's mom made him get off ...

#5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Pampers-for-newborn
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:32 pm

I never said I want a win, I just want a fair battle. Just leaving because having homework (omg) is not fair, so I just want to move it and start again from 0-0.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ror-clan.tk
{BOT}A-Hole
{BOT}A-Hole

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:11 pm

If you want a fair battle stop trying to bend the rules to your favor
Back to top Go down
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:44 pm

Personally, as far as BFC battles go, I try to ensure that my members and I will be present for the whole battle. If not, then we try to make sure we have at least 3 and alternate. Unless you warn the other team that you may have to stop after 2 maps or so, ask the other team for a little courtesy period between maps (like 10 min or so) to find another player. If you or your members did not realize you had to get off because you had more important things to do, without warning, then that's your own fault for getting on in the first place.

This has happened to me before. The last time we (DD) played ROR, we were up 2-0, but our third left without warning. We were forced to 2v3 the rest of the maps and promptly lost the next 2. We asked ROR for a postponement, but they said no, so I took the forfeit loss (though it was kinda douchey Razz) because I couldn't find a third for the final map. ROR, in my opinion, has the right to want to finish the battle because while it's douchey to not allow the postponement, it's douchier to suddenly quit in the middle of a battle because your members are irresponsible.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Stern wrote:
Personally, as far as BFC battles go, I try to ensure that my members and I will be present for the whole battle. If not, then we try to make sure we have at least 3 and alternate. Unless you warn the other team that you may have to stop after 2 maps or so, ask the other team for a little courtesy period between maps (like 10 min or so) to find another player. If you or your members did not realize you had to get off because you had more important things to do, without warning, then that's your own fault for getting on in the first place.

This has happened to me before. The last time we (DD) played ROR, we were up 2-0, but our third left without warning. We were forced to 2v3 the rest of the maps and promptly lost the next 2. We asked ROR for a postponement, but they said no, so I took the forfeit loss (though it was kinda douchey Razz) because I couldn't find a third for the final map. ROR, in my opinion, has the right to want to finish the battle because while it's douchey to not allow the postponement, it's douchier to suddenly quit in the middle of a battle because your members are irresponsible.

I can't really remember, but I doubt we played 3 vs 2 x)
Back to top Go down
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:31 pm

http://dirtydozen.forumwise.com/dirtydozen-thread1502.html

You refused to 3v3, even though it was in the rules, but I didn't want to be a dick. You would rather Kratos ring for a 4v4 than a 3v3, but once you realized Kratos stomped all over you, you wanted him gone. By the time I convinced you to do a 3v3, we only had 2.

By the way, this single battle caused DD to kick out all members who were in DD for MW3 but in other clans on SWBF2 (fun fact Razz).
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:15 pm

Ah right, Kratos wasn't a member..now I can remember. It's off-topic anyways.

I don't want an auto-win, I wanted to play 3 vs 3 (what wasn't a problem) or start from 0-0 another day...
Back to top Go down
{BOT}A-Hole
{BOT}A-Hole

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Like kratos said we will continue this another day with map record going 2-0. NOW FOR THE LAST TIME QUIT YOUR BITCHING AND SET A NEW DATE.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:45 pm

No matter with which score we'll go on, you said you can't play for 1 month.
I guess we can try to play in late October then, but you probably leave again after playing 20 minutes so we won't finish it this year...
Back to top Go down
{BOT}A-Hole
{BOT}A-Hole

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:18 pm

If you didnt notice my ping in Battle Arena was around 190. Want to know why?...Because i'm using my neighbors wifi than i bridged connection into my laptop to PS2. Honestly i didnt even want this battle done until i gotten my internet back so i dont lag in US server, But guess what...i still tried doing it. For the LAST time. QUIT YOUR BITCHING! And the 2 maps barley lasted 10 min because you got wrecked quick.
Back to top Go down
{BOT}Fett_131
{BOT}Fett_131

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:53 am

Mandalore wrote:
{BOT}A-Hole wrote:
Fett's mom made him get off ...

#5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Pampers-for-newborn
i dont get it. and why are you still on here? gtfo you aint in playoffs
Back to top Go down
{BOT}Fett_131
{BOT}Fett_131

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:59 am

I dont see why we cant just pause our game. We did it with STR when it was midnight and the score was 2-2. We finished the battle like a week later. Yeah sorry I had to get off but shit happens.
Back to top Go down
{BOT}A-Hole
{BOT}A-Hole

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:06 am

Fett battle will be continued 2-0. It doesn't matter what Phantom says...the admin(Kratos) have spoken!!!
Back to top Go down
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:46 am

Phantom wrote:
I guess we can try to play in late October then, but you probably leave again after playing 20 minutes so we won't finish it this year...

Can't BOT play without A-Hole? They have plenty of other good players according to that chatbox screenshot...

This is the SUMMER ladder, if BOT has "tight schedules", then BOT should give more of an effort to finish the match considering they are just making ROR wait... how hard is it to reserve 2 hours on a random day?

Also, Phantom, restarting 0-0 or starting from 2-0 won't make a difference because you're going to win the 2 maps in your server...

A-Hole, where did your internet go?
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:11 pm

Stern wrote:
Phantom wrote:

Can't BOT play without A-Hole? They have plenty of other good players according to that chatbox screenshot...

This is the SUMMER ladder, if BOT has "tight schedules", then BOT should give more of an effort to finish the match considering they are just making ROR wait... how hard is it to reserve 2 hours on a random day?

Also, Phantom, restarting 0-0 or starting from 2-0 won't make a difference because you're going to win the 2 maps in your server...

A-Hole, where did your internet go?

I know it's not a big difference, but If I accept it they'll just leave again next time...it's just stupid to ask my members to play around a bad time for them just that enemies will leave after 2 maps or don't even show up. Also the thing with their server didn't seem to be fair so I want to play these maps on BFC server.

Nice that you try to play A-Hole, I have to use W-Lan with a bridged connection too at the moment. If you can't play get a reserve, play without complaining about it or take the forfeit, but don't delay it for weeks or even months.

As I'm quite bored of this discussion I'll just take the 0-2 as I can't take the BFC serious anymore, but I want to play the US maps (Tie Breakers) in the BFC server, a neutral person in server and finish it on the settled day. Whoever leaves or don't even shows up is out.
Even if it's bad for me we can play on sunday, same time.
Back to top Go down
Koen

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Don't forget you've beaten us in our server, anything is possible Wink

Sunday sounds good!
Back to top Go down
{BOT}A-Hole
{BOT}A-Hole

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:30 pm

This Sunday may work...3-4 central is when we are starting. And the BFC server is down, Delta isn't paying for it anymore...Besides BFC Server and Battle Arena are both located in Virginia so i doubt that it makes a difference, but for the EU server we still doing it in LF server.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:42 pm

Kinda ridiculous to play in LF server (which is worse than some US servers for some few of us) if we can only play in the BOT server. I want a firm commitment for sunday, if somebody doesn't show up or doesn't play the whole match (we should get a time limit though) he's out.
Back to top Go down
{BOT}A-Hole
{BOT}A-Hole

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Depends if its during the map or before a map starts. And you don't HAVE to play in Battle arena. You can choose STR server, R server, Chaos server, etc....IF they allow you to use it that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT   #5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

#5 RoR (vs) #1 BOT
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Battlefront Community :: Battle Arena (PS2) :: Recycle Bin :: Season Eight Topics/Posts-
Jump to: