Star Wars Battlefront Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» SWBF2 (PS2) Winter Round-Robin
Retro Nights (Sewer TV) Times... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:38 am by Guest

» BOT vs R Inside the Huddle
Retro Nights (Sewer TV) Times... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:31 am by Guest

» Season 10 Championship Videos
Retro Nights (Sewer TV) Times... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:34 pm by Stern

» LSJ vs EU (Championship)
Retro Nights (Sewer TV) Times... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:44 am by Phantom

» PP vs. EU (Pool Play B: Game 2)
Retro Nights (Sewer TV) Times... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:22 am by Stern

» CHAMPIONSHIP - #1 LSJ vs #3 BOT
Retro Nights (Sewer TV) Times... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 6:08 am by Kratos

» PLAYOFFS - #1 LSJ vs #4 EU
Retro Nights (Sewer TV) Times... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:05 am by Phantom

» Meh
Retro Nights (Sewer TV) Times... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:33 am by IcemaN

Top posters
{Delta}
Retro Nights (Sewer TV) Times... I_vote_lcapRetro Nights (Sewer TV) Times... I_voting_barRetro Nights (Sewer TV) Times... I_vote_rcap 
Kratos
Retro Nights (Sewer TV) Times... I_vote_lcapRetro Nights (Sewer TV) Times... I_voting_barRetro Nights (Sewer TV) Times... I_vote_rcap 
{BOT}A-Hole
Stern
Phantom
{ѕтя}σвℓινιση
Mike
Fir3hazard
SG-17
IcemaN

Retro Nights (Sewer TV) Times...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*Donatello*

Retro Nights (Sewer TV) Times... Empty
PostSubject: Retro Nights (Sewer TV) Times...   Retro Nights (Sewer TV) Times... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:48 am

Ok so was talking on the chat with some people, and figured that 9PM Eastern time (8 Central and 6 Pacific) would be the starting time for the show..

What I'll be doing is doing 1 Season of everything at a time.. As of Right now its the 1st Season of Pokemon that's playing, afterwards, i'll put a vote up and see the choices you will have to vote for the next season fo a show... As of right now we are 25/82 Episodes of Season 1 of Pokemon. 

Fridays are usually movie nights.. Starting at 10 Eastern (9 Central and 7 pacific)

Monday - Thursday: TV Series, back to back, commercial free! (9PM Eastern-12AM Eastern or later..)
Friday: Movie Night (10PM Eastern)

And again my channel link is: 

http://www.twitch.tv/dtello37

TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT!! SWBF2 Community, your friends at home, watch it from your laptop! All for FREE!!
Back to top Go down

Retro Nights (Sewer TV) Times...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars Battlefront Community :: The Cantina :: Videos and Montages-
Jump to: