Star Wars Battlefront Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» SWBF2 (PS2) Winter Round-Robin
Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:38 am by Guest

» BOT vs R Inside the Huddle
Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 6:31 am by Guest

» Season 10 Championship Videos
Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:34 pm by Stern

» LSJ vs EU (Championship)
Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:44 am by Phantom

» PP vs. EU (Pool Play B: Game 2)
Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:22 am by Stern

» CHAMPIONSHIP - #1 LSJ vs #3 BOT
Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 6:08 am by Kratos

» PLAYOFFS - #1 LSJ vs #4 EU
Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:05 am by Phantom

» Meh
Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:33 am by IcemaN

Top posters
{Delta}
Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 I_voting_barFourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kratos
Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 I_voting_barFourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
{BOT}A-Hole
Stern
Phantom
{ѕтя}σвℓινιση
Mike
Fir3hazard
SG-17
IcemaN

Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ

Go down 
+7
=BOT=Dyablo
Phantom
wow
Stern
Kratos
{BOT}A-Hole
{Delta}
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
{Delta}
Founder
Founder

Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ   Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:46 pm

Ahole, just do the battle, and stop "threatening" not to do the BFC.  We'd love to have you here, but I'm not bending over backwards to appease you either.  I'll call it like I see it.  Wow, I don't know what your issue is, I was initially confused at whether RoR dropped or not.  I misinterpreted, that is my mistake.  Not like the battle was getting done anyways.

But I do apologize, I made a mistake here and in initially going for the ban on you, which is why I unbanned you. If you follow the rules (which, you have so far, definitely not saying you haven't), no worries.
Back to top Go down
{BOT}A-Hole
{BOT}A-Hole

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ   Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:15 pm

Alright first of all. You banned the leader of a a clan who won the past 2 years. We had done plenty of battles and activity for the BFC. Secondly, Poison unbanned me. All you do is rage as a admin, i know you hate me, but no need to start crying about it. Get over your faggoty emotions. Stop being a little bitch, and most importantly, quit fucking up the BFC every god damn year. I know you are the founder....but you do not deserve admin if you're just going to not be mature about it. Be like Kratos....or even poison. Learn to keep shit to yourself....coming from me you probably wont even consider it. But since i got my admin taken away over "talking shit". I dont understand why yours isnt gone either. And about leaving the BFC...about you "not caring". The BFC is already running low on clans. Just as the game, so now, i want you to quit your shit if you want us to stay. Dont argue with me on every god damn topic. Lastly, stop abusing your powers. Or is that too much for you to do?
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ   Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:15 pm

I told Poison to unban you - Poison didn't even know until I told stern to let Poison know (I wasn't home).  I've got enough clans to come back for SWBF3 - I could careless if you come.  You know, back when most people played this game.  So let's get some facts straight first.

As far as the rest of your post - I'm going to try to be civil.  Emotions have nothing to do with it.  Get your battle done.  That's all I care about at this point (although you have plenty of time to get it done for the aforementioned reasons).
Back to top Go down
{BOT}A-Hole
{BOT}A-Hole

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ   Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:24 pm

Who says we coming back for swbf3...that's coming out in 2 fuckin years haha. I'm talking about next year when your gonna be hoping to get atleast 3 active clans haha
Back to top Go down
Stern
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ   Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:10 pm

A-Hole, being the leader of BOT does not excuse you from being a dick. While the community is dying, the BFC doesn't 'need' anyone. Personally, I would rather activity be reduced than put up with your shit. You fucked with an admin and got banned. You're the biggest prick in this community, and threatening to quit is childish because no one would care if you actually did quit. Your members will just join another clan. The BFC will continue with or without you, your presence doesn't dictate the level of activity.

Delta, Poison unbanned him before you texted me. A-Hole is right, to an extent. You can't rage just because someone rustled your jimmies. It's the internet; you have to put on your big boy pants and suck up any criticism without losing your shit, especially as an admin. Making a rash decision like banning a member requires discussion with other admins. I don't think you should have admin either, because you pull some dumb shit like this every year and bruise easily, but that's not my decision to make.

Last edited by Stern on Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ   Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:59 pm

I'm just gonna make my own BFC with BOT, JOG, MNC, and every other clan who has been wronged by Delta. Kappa
Back to top Go down
{BOT}A-Hole
{BOT}A-Hole

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ   Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Stern wrote:
A-Hole, being the leader of BOT does not excuse you from being a dick. While the community is dying, the BFC doesn't 'need' anyone. Personally, I would rather activity be reduced than put up with your shit. You fucked with an admin and got banned. You're the biggest prick in this community, and threatening to quit is childish because no one would care if you actually did quit. Your members will just join another clan. The BFC will continue with or without you, your presence doesn't dictate the level of activity.

I speak for BOT. When i say BOT will leave the BFC, I got everyones permission from the clan before i posted what i said. Everyone from the clan agrees with me. But lets hope someone does something about his admin. Delta is a faggot. The end.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ   Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:57 am

I really don't want to involve in your things here, but this sounds so ridiculous. Maybe Delta made a fault in banning you or whatever, maybe not, but starting such a discussion inclsuive insults is a bit overreacting I'd say. He's doing so much here, trying to help the BFC. If there's something to discuss you should do that in a chat or a PM, has more style than just post weird things together here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ror-clan.tk
NightSeeker.
NightSeeker.

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ   Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:34 pm

I think Stern's post was the most sensible thing that I have seen in this thread.
Back to top Go down
{BOT}A-Hole
{BOT}A-Hole

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ   Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:02 pm

gtfo randy
Back to top Go down
Scarz
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ   Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:24 pm

Can we just get the money?
Back to top Go down
BioStorm

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ   Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:50 am

fuck yo muva
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ   Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fourth Round (Loser's Bracket): BoT vs. LSJ
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2